New Holland TC 30 PTO shaft removal

/ New Holland TC 30 PTO shaft removal
I tested out putting the lower shaft back into the coupling. It went in without much trouble. The grass did not make it past the first bearing, thankfully. The first bearing came off using the puller. The second bearing came off a ways, but did not need to remove it all of the way. My original plan had been to remove the shaft, as it says to do in the manual, and then take it to the dealer to have them remove and install the bearing, though since I have not been able to get the front bearing off, that is not going to work. I am wondering if I am going to be able to install the bearing back on the shaft on my own, without a press like they probably use at the dealer. I have't tried to install a bearing on a shaft like this before.

Update:

I was able to install the bearings by heating them to around 225 degrees, in hot oil.

Am in the process of putting things back together.

If anyone has to do this repair, and has the same trouble I had removing the shaft, if the cover on the back to the tractor for the lower shaft is removed, the repair can be made without removing the shaft entirely. At least that is what has worked in my case.

/ New Holland TC 30 PTO shaft removal #23  
When my PTO is it in gear With Rear tine tiller on here it makes a racket inside the tractor what could it be

When my PTO is it in gear With Rear tine tiller on here it makes a racket inside the tractor what could it be
Does it only make the noise when the tiller is attached? What about when the PTO is engaged without the tiller? Is the noise only when the tractor is in gear with the tiller on it and the PTO engaged?