New JD 1023E and 1026R

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #21  
Thanks for the pics. :thumbsup:

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #22  
Hawgheaven, very nice set of pics! Thanks for taking the time to post them.

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #23  
Thanks for the pics!!! :thumbsup: 60D auto connect w/deck wash...fender work lights...tool box...H120 loader...and people with no faces...:confused: :laughing:

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #24  
Yes, (sigh) no faces... I took these in Williamston NC. The dealer said he had gotten the tractor the day before the show from Canada. No word on pricing... EVERY (including some large ag tractors) piece of equipment there had a price tag except that. I probably would have taken a photo of that too. LOL, enjoy...

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #25  
Thanks for the pics - I can't tell from the first set whether there's a button behind the left-side work lamp? At first, I thought it was where the ignition key would go (like the z-turns) and was going to comment on how much of a pain that would be to those that are stuck keeping their tractors outside in the snow - but then you posted the 2nd set and I see it has a traditional key location...

Also, it does have a brake pedal on the left, right (I mean, "correct!")? Must be the lighting, as I can't tell.

Thanks again - you've settled down a lot of people that have been anxious to see this new model.

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #26  
One other thing - again it may be the lighting - does it have a diff lock?

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #27  
Finally some good pictures...Thanks, it seems to have alot of great new features. Like the work lights, seat and tool box. Think it would be cheaper to just add to my 2305? Allready have the folding ROPS:licking:

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #28  
Here they are. I've got a few more... Hope they don't get mad at me.

Notice that in pictures 873 and 875 that the "D" Links on the 3-PT draft arms are outside of the arms and the attaching "D" bolts are parallel to the arms.

Another thread called 3-PT draft arm sway had fixed the excessive sway by turning the "D" bolts to the parallel position from the factory vertical position.

JD must read the Forums!!!! :D

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #29  
Thanks for the pics - I can't tell from the first set whether there's a button behind the left-side work lamp? At first, I thought it was where the ignition key would go (like the z-turns) and was going to comment on how much of a pain that would be to those that are stuck keeping their tractors outside in the snow - but then you posted the 2nd set and I see it has a traditional key location...

Thats where the fuel gauge is located.

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #30  
Thanks! That makes sense about the fuel gauge - do you know if is it a mechanical gauge or digital?