New JD 1023E and 1026R

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #41  
   / New JD 1023E and 1026R #42  
Looking at your last set of pictures, I couldn't see a fuel gauge on the instrument panel. It shows only the RPM meter and the engine temp gauge. Why the John Deere decal so large in the instrument panel? It cant be that hard to see that it is a Deere. :confused::confused2:

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #43  
Yeah, it looks like the fuel gauge is on the left fender. Kinda queer, to me.

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #44  
I would think that since they moved the fuel tank to under the seat it is a lot cheaper for them to use a mechanical fuel gauge on the fender rather than running it up to the dashboard.

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #45  
I think there is way too much going on on the fenders. Thos locations take a lot of wear and tear. Getting on/off tractor. Rubbing by shrubbery, etc. I don't like the location/design of the aux. lights, fuel gauge, or toolbox. The fuel gauge is especially cheesy.

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #46  
Has anyone heard about pricing? Ive seen a general range in a article but nothing specific.

How about the outgoing 2305? Are they dropping prices?

And so far, what are the major improvements on the 1000 series?

I may be in the market soon for a sub, and am curious if i should negoitate on a outgoing 2305 or wait for the new 1000's

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #47  
I think there is way too much going on on the fenders. Thos locations take a lot of wear and tear. Getting on/off tractor. Rubbing by shrubbery, etc. I don't like the location/design of the aux. lights, fuel gauge, or toolbox. The fuel gauge is especially cheesy.

I agree and it looks like getting off the tractor will be a real "nut ripper" with the speed control knob right where the nuts have to travel.... :(

/ New JD 1023E and 1026R #49  
Has anyone heard about pricing? Ive seen a general range in a article but nothing specific.

JD had the prices on their web site a few weeks ago and then took them down. The tractor was officially released today so it should be on the site soon. The prices being shown in articles now are: 1023E was $11k and the 1026R was $12.5k.

Newest tractor offers oomph | The Augusta Chronicle