New kioti or used?

/ New kioti or used? #11  
Well, I put a deposit down on a new 2011 ck35 hst. Quick attatch loader, suspension seat, grill guard, telescoping links and r4 tires. The price on tractorhouse actually went down because Kioti added an additional $500 rebate. I'm also considering adding the Kioti remotes (2sets) for a little under $800. Unless their are better setups elsewhere. I'm also going to purchase a box blade and a ratchet rake or tooth bar and a cutting edge if its needed.

I know where you can buy a NEW CK20 with loader in N.KY a GOOD DEALER $9900. HST I think. It is on Craigs list---CINTI,just put in KIOTI under tractor.

/ New kioti or used?
Jdl, now you tell me! Lol! Thats a great price. Harv, thanks for the kind words
Mtnviewranch, I've read many of your replys to simple people like myself. Thank you for telling me oem is the way to go. I know nothing about hydraulics (but will soon). I defiantly will go with two sets or none at all. You said to make sure it has a float function? Is that oem? I will ask the salesmen tomorrow. Should I ask about the top and tilt cylinders, lines and fittings. Sorry for sounding stupid but, I am not familiar with all the extras that are needed?

/ New kioti or used? #14  
I'm not sure that Kioti remotes are offered with the float option.
My DK remotes don't have float, and I never needed it.

/ New kioti or used? #15  
You can get float on the remotes.

/ New kioti or used? #16  
Jdl, now you tell me! Lol! Thats a great price. Harv, thanks for the kind words
Mtnviewranch, I've read many of your replys to simple people like myself. Thank you for telling me oem is the way to go. I know nothing about hydraulics (but will soon). I defiantly will go with two sets or none at all. You said to make sure it has a float function? Is that oem? I will ask the salesmen tomorrow. Should I ask about the top and tilt cylinders, lines and fittings. Sorry for sounding stupid but, I am not familiar with all the extras that are needed?

My understanding is that the float function valve IS AN OPTION from Kioti and that is what I would get. Always better to have that function and not need it vs needing it and not having it. :( As far as the Top & Tilt set-up, not sure how or even if the dealer will help you out with that. Kioti does not offer an OEM set as far as I know of. :( You can get a complete "TnT" set from me :thumbsup: made for your tractor for $530 + shipping cost. That includes the 2 hydraulic links, 2 hose sets with male QD ends and flow restrictors to make adjustments easier and more precise. ;)

/ New kioti or used?
Mtnviewranch, I'll be in contact as soon as I take delivery. Thanks for the info on the float, I'll e sure to ask about it.

/ New kioti or used? #18  
Remember, when checking on the box blade, AS HEAVY AS YOU CAN AFFORD. ;)

/ New kioti or used? #19  
MtnViewRanch said:
Remember, when checking on the box blade, AS HEAVY AS YOU CAN AFFORD. ;)

I'll second that.

I would rather have a heavy used one than a light new.

/ New kioti or used?
Bullitt, mtnv, can you recommend a few? Everything attachments? Or others. If I could finda used one close idchave no problem picking one up.