New Kubota M7060!

/ New Kubota M7060! #31  
Fat metric radials standard north of the border :)

360 70 R 20 fronts on every M7060 sitting on a lot up here that I've seen.

Don't worry too much on axle ratios unless you go crazy with tire sizes.

Normally front axle has "lead" anyways. Have an old CaseIH op manual and it says not to use 4x4 in the top gears due to this.

The metric "Canada" package isn't listed in the manual at all, so have nothing in writing that I have "an approved" tire combination.

/ New Kubota M7060!
Well the family has decided to go with the standard bias tires. I think it’s a mistake, with our terrain we are really going to want the thick radials in the long run, but time will tell.

Also our delivery date has been pushed back a week because of logistics problems between Kubota and our dealer AND our new woods brush hog wont be in until September... Not too happy about all that, but man I cant wait to start working that new tractor!

/ New Kubota M7060! #33  
Fat metric radials standard north of the border :)

360 70 R 20 fronts on every M7060 sitting on a lot up here that I've seen.

Don't worry too much on axle ratios unless you go crazy with tire sizes.

Normally front axle has "lead" anyways. Have an old CaseIH op manual and it says not to use 4x4 in the top gears due to this.

The metric "Canada" package isn't listed in the manual at all, so have nothing in writing that I have "an approved" tire combination.

It's been a while but I once compared the ratio of your tire combo and it was within spec and fine. If anyone needs it I think I still have the "ratio" of the front axle and math formula to run your own tire circumference numbers and compute your front to rear percentage lead.

By the way Farmer495, what tire pressure is suggested--or do you use-- for the rears and does Kubota give any suggestions? I've researched it but found zero info.

/ New Kubota M7060! #34  
It's been a while but I once compared the ratio of your tire combo and it was within spec and fine. If anyone needs it I think I still have the "ratio" of the front axle and math formula to run your own tire circumference numbers and compute your front to rear percentage lead.

By the way Farmer495, what tire pressure is suggested--or do you use-- for the rears and does Kubota give any suggestions? I've researched it but found zero info.

I had no suggestions given on tire PSI from Kubota or the dealer, but I never asked. My rears are loaded with CACL. I think(?) I have about 18 PSI in the rears and 25 PSI in the front. I do a lot of road travel and loader work, low PSI in the fronts squat bad loading manure or hay. I had aired them up from delivery for that reason.

/ New Kubota M7060! #35  
I had no suggestions given on tire PSI from Kubota or the dealer, but I never asked. My rears are loaded with CACL. I think(?) I have about 18 PSI in the rears and 25 PSI in the front. I do a lot of road travel and loader work, low PSI in the fronts squat bad loading manure or hay. I had aired them up from delivery for that reason.

My 90HP Deere with 18.4x30's I leave at 7-9 PSI. The tire book calls for 6 to 7 but I'm afraid that low might slip on the wheel. They are not loaded but I have cast centers and two weights on each side.

I'm not sure but think I'll go with the 7 to 8 range on the Kubota because I'm never on pavement and often pulling something where I need traction. Hope this is right but it's what the tire maker's book calls for and it's also where three bars are on the ground. I do some loader work but rarely even have the loader on. I keep the fronts at 30 to 35PSI but they are OEM 9.5x24 bias. Hope that's right.

Last edited:
   / New Kubota M7060! #36  
Reviving this thread, anyone locate a source for the wider tires and wheels? Or is it a dealer only item? I really want to swap out my fronts.

Anyone with the new wider wheels wanna trade?:D

/ New Kubota M7060! #38  
Reviving this thread, anyone locate a source for the wider tires and wheels? Or is it a dealer only item? I really want to swap out my fronts.

Anyone with the new wider wheels wanna trade?:D

Unless something has changed in the last few months, the only choice is custom made wheels. Miller Tire in Ohio can get them and Unverferth Wheel in Ohio can make them. Both are $325 +/-. Kubota doesn't sell them. If it matters, I think the Kubota wheels are made by Titan Wheel.

When I do get the wheels, I'm going with the radials I have on the rear and putting bias on the front with the new wheels. It's OK to mix on a tractor and I've seen many John Deeres like this. It will work fine for my dryland uses. If they never happen, the 9.25x24's are OK for most uses. Not great, but OK.