New Kubota M7060!

/ New Kubota M7060!
Pulled the following from the August 17, 2016 Wholegoods price list in the event it helps the OP. The "add" is over the standard tire/wheels.

AG - RADIAL REAR
AMR8586 F-TIRE 320/85R20 R1W ALCE FRMPRO 150 lbs Add $ 436.00
AMR8588 R-TIRE 420/85R30 R1W ALCE FRMPRO 341 lbs

AMR8586 F-TIRE 320/85R20 R1W ALCE FRMPRO 150 lbs Add $ 1,736.00
AMR8587 R-TIRE 420/85R30 R1W ALCE FRMPRO CAST 618 lbs

They can be purchased outright (ex: as a second set). Price is for each tire/wheel assembly:
AMR8586 F-TIRE 320/85R20 R1W ALCE FRMPRO 150 lbs $ 595.00
AMR8588 R-TIRE 420/85R30 R1W ALCE FRMPRO 341 lbs $ 1,200.00
AMR8587 R-TIRE 420/85R30 R1W ALCE FRMPRO CAST 618 lbs $ 1,850.00

So to gain 544 lbs of weight using cast wheels on the rears will cost $1,300 to do so.

I hope the OP can get the desired radial tires for just the price adder over stock.

Good Luck!

Thanks moship this helps a lot. Appreciate the advice from everyone!

Still talking with our dealer about it, seems that the general consensus on TBN is the radials are well worth it.

/ New Kubota M7060! #22  
If your dealer has to order them be careful of the shipping costs..... they can be brutal.

/ New Kubota M7060! #23  
If your dealer has to order them be careful of the shipping costs..... they can be brutal.

Sometimes shipping can be reduced significantly if they ship via Stock Order. It will take a bit longer to get, but can reduce shipping cost if one can waits.

/ New Kubota M7060! #24  

Very true. Once, I ordered a special PTO shaft and said I didn't care when I got it. They overnighted it to me and you can only imagine what that cost.

Sometimes shipping can be reduced significantly if they ship via Stock Order. It will take a bit longer to get, but can reduce shipping cost if one can waits.

This is the only way to order parts. I often say twice that I don't want to pay shipping, don't care when it gets here and to order on a "stock" and usually free shipping order. Most parts guys are good but I say multiple times to make sure.

/ New Kubota M7060! #25  
Does anyone know if we can order the front 20" wheel-- only--from Kubota? A couple years ago you couldn't but things change.

/ New Kubota M7060! #26  
I agree, and I order all of my parts, except "emergency" items on stock orders.

That said. you cannot avoid shipping costs on whole goods items (or at least my 2 dealers have both so said).

SDT

/ New Kubota M7060! #27  
I agree, and I order all of my parts, except "emergency" items on stock orders.

That said. you cannot avoid shipping costs on whole goods items (or at least my 2 dealers have both so said).

SDT

That's right, I forgot. That's how the PTO shaft thing happened.

/ New Kubota M7060! #28  
Does anyone know if we can order the front 20" wheel-- only--from Kubota? A couple years ago you couldn't but things change.

In an effort to find the wheel part number, referenced Kubota's Illustrated Parts and couldn't find any listing for the 20" optional tires/wheels. Also checked Messick's and they are documented there either.

It's strange they aren't listed under this tractor or even the M7040.

Last edited:
   / New Kubota M7060! #29  
I just checked on Kubota's Illustrated Parts and couldn't find any listing for the 20" optional tires/wheels. Also checked Messick's and they are documented there either.

It's strange they aren't listed under this tractor or even the M7040.

Anyone know a Kubota dealer?

/ New Kubota M7060! #30  
Well, I emailed the best Kubota parts guy I know to see if he could find the wheels separate. This guy knows parts and is intuitive at finding things. If they can be found, this guy will find them and let me know.