New LED lighting for half the price

/ New LED lighting for half the price #71  
I'd like to see pics of the mounting brackets, wiring, switch, etc. If it's not too difficult. :)

/ New LED lighting for half the price #72  
I'd like to see pics of the mounting brackets, wiring, switch, etc. If it's not too difficult. :)
I will try to get some close up shots this evening.

/ New LED lighting for half the price #73  
I just mounted one of the 18W Ledstores lights on my brother's golf cart canopy. It looks like a cyclops.:D The single light is perfect for driving pre-dawn or at night. By drilling the front lip of the canopy, the light mounts at a perfect angle and the flexible canopy provides shock protection, I believe better than a rigid mount. It's the perfect low current draw, but bright light addition to the golf cart.:thumbsup: The one thing I wished for is a longer cord on the light. I didn't want to attempt dis-assy, so I just spliced in an old power cord I cut off of an old B&W TV. I ran that down the canopy front support to the center console where I installed a weather proof toggle switch. I'll try to get some photos and post them. I took cellphone photos, but they were just lousy. I really like these lights and will buy more in the future.

/ New LED lighting for half the price #74  
Sorry about the order of the pics as I was posting from my phone. Here are some pics of the install of the 27Watt Leds from LEDstore. I mounted 4 on my L4400 and 4 on my BX1500. I Tied into the work light circuit on both tractors and I used a 10Amp fuse at the point where I tied into the factory wiring. I used toggle switches that are mounted into the light bar and I need to find the rubber boots that make them weather resistant. The light bar clamps on without drilling any holes into the ROPS.

L4400 light bar
ForumRunner_20130216_231223.png

BX1500 where the power is picked up.
ForumRunner_20130216_231136.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130216_231042.png
    ForumRunner_20130216_231042.png
    577.7 KB · Views: 170
  • ForumRunner_20130216_231055.png
    ForumRunner_20130216_231055.png
    605.5 KB · Views: 156
  • ForumRunner_20130216_231119.png
    ForumRunner_20130216_231119.png
    508.5 KB · Views: 166
  • ForumRunner_20130216_231206.png
    ForumRunner_20130216_231206.png
    581 KB · Views: 149
   / New LED lighting for half the price #75  
I placed the Lights under the roll bar to try to offer them a little protection. I also used plastic washers at all friction points so I could tighten the bolts and still move the lights around when I wanted too.

/ New LED lighting for half the price #76  
dex3361: Thanks for the pictures. Looks good!

/ New LED lighting for half the price #77  
Here is the single 18W light I installed on my brother's golf cart. It is the perfect light for this application.
LED-Light-1.JPGLED-Light-2.JPGLED-Light-3.JPG

/ New LED lighting for half the price #78  
I just mounted one of the 18W Ledstores lights on my brother's golf cart canopy. It looks like a cyclops.:D The single light is perfect for driving pre-dawn or at night. By drilling the front lip of the canopy, the light mounts at a perfect angle and the flexible canopy provides shock protection, I believe better than a rigid mount. It's the perfect low current draw, but bright light addition to the golf cart.:thumbsup: The one thing I wished for is a longer cord on the light. I didn't want to attempt dis-assy, so I just spliced in an old power cord I cut off of an old B&W TV. I ran that down the canopy front support to the center console where I installed a weather proof toggle switch.

JINMAN
How do you make the connection to the 36 volt (or other voltage) of the golf cart--
i.e. how do you reduce the 36 volts (or other) to match the required voltage of the light>

I am wanting to do the same installation on my golf cart but don't have the light(s) yet.
I go out at night often and really need some light other than the yard lights on the poles.

Thanks for your help.

Arkaybee

/ New LED lighting for half the price #80  
I use these in and around the barn
my barn is off the grid and these are amazing
I have 8 215 watt solar panels and 32 batteries that keep at 1200 amp/hrs @ 24 volts
These use so little power so I have more for my 110 volt AC inverter for bucket heaters and trough heaters
outside in the mudlot and padock area it looks like daylight
in the barn the hayloft is lit up like the barndoors are open on a sunny day
I use 15 ft. strip lighting also 12 volt in the stalls
I buy boat fused switches on ebay for under $30 that has 6 lighted fused switches on a nice panel and mount them in a cheap electrical box
I've been using these for almost 3 years now and haven't had 1 problem yet
best buy for the money for sure