New M9000 has arrived

/ New M9000 has arrived #11  
Wow Carl

You really set that tractor up perfect. The ATI quick attach looks really heavy duty and the flush face hydraulic fittings are a great. I’m sure it’s nice to be able to switch tools between the skid steer and the tractor. I’m going to have to show my wife your setup because when I get ready to go with a loader I will set it up exactly the same. I could really build a huge manure bucket for it.

Thanks for sharing.
Eric

/ New M9000 has arrived #12  
Very nice machine toy1! I have a M9000 HDC3 myself I really like. Mine was delivered in late December and I have about 50 hrs on it. Like 40Kchicks says, some power.

I am currently building a grapple for mine (fun project) and have been planning a front Hyd setup like you have. I really like your flat face valve placement. Where did you get the slip over handle for your joystick? After reading feedback from Pineridge and Jinman, I think this is the way to go for controlling the grapple.

Thanks.

/ New M9000 has arrived #13  
I too would appreciate info on the slip over handle for your grapple button. I have an ATI 4n1 bucket with Fassi brand controls for it. Fassi's button is Ty-wrapped onto the joystick shaft. Beside looking pretty bad it is hard to use comfortably. Any info on top mounted buttons will be appreciated.

/ New M9000 has arrived
the valve kit and over the handle control comes from W R Long the web site is wrlonginc.com. Look under valve kit.