'New Mahindra Red' paint color

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #22  
No shame in resurrecting this old thread, I recently bought a 3510 and was wondering what to use to touch up a few things. Sunrise red it is, Thanks!

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #23  
I tried doing a color comparison using several colors already and I can tell you that Sunrise Red is NOT a match for the red on my 2018 2655. It was too light of a red. Needs to be a few shades darker. Still trying to find the right match to it. Picked up another shade of red at home depot yesterday, just waiting for the rain to stop so I can spray my test piece with it.

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #24  
I just picked up a 2018 4540 2WD with an FEL. I'm learning all I can. If you have any tips or questions let me know. We can learn together. That's why we have threads or sites like this right?!

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #25  
Are the new Mahindras still single stage paint?

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #26  
Are the new Mahindras still single stage paint?

I thought pretty much ALL industrial products use a single stage baked alkyd or synthetic enamel?

If someone is using a more expensive process, I would be curious to know

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #27  
Apparently Mahindra uses different shades of red by year and possibly across models (like the Mahindra vs TYM vs Mitsubishi built). That said, for my 2018 2655 (TYM built) I found Rustoleum Colonial Red is very close but a slight shade darker. Would be good for an implement but not for touching up body panels. I was also told that Toro red is very close but haven't been able to get a can to test it.

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #28  
What? No more roller? You know, two stage paint, forward and backwards.

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #30  
Has anyone tried IH ( International Harvestor) red? You can buy it at TSC - Tractor Supply Company and even Wally World. Just a question