'New Mahindra Red' paint color

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #31  
Has anyone tried IH ( International Harvestor) red? You can buy it at TSC - Tractor Supply Company and even Wally World. Just a question

Ill let you know after this weekend, I have some IH paint from TSC and plan to touch up the quick tach mount on my loader.

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #32  
Has anybody found a match for the "Pink" that Mahindra fades to in a couple of years ???

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #33  
Just Google "MARY KAY" Paint Code.

A good friend used to work for a glass company with all pink trucks. Those guys got a heck of a ribbing all the time.

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #34  
Send me some pics! I seriously am curious how it turns out and looks. This GA sun can fade a paint job quickly!

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #35  
It is pretty sad how they fade over time. My hood and other painted parts still look red but the powder coating on the loader has definitely faded to a pinkish red.

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #37  
I can confirm IH red is not a direct match, it has a hint of orange to it. There is a red spray can I found on my paint shelf (TSC Majestic) that matches very closely. I can't find the cap to confirm the color code, I will let you know when I find it. I think it actually may be their generic red.

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #38  
OK...I'll bite...why in the heck is everyone worried so much about matching a paint color....I've actually found that a good coat of dirt/grease keeps the original color in tact...of course I may own the oldest Mahindra on this forum...yeah, its a bull and I've not found anything it cant' do..EXCEPT: I cut the grass with the Ferguson..KEEP TRYING GUYS!! BobG in VA

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #39  
Mostly because the paint comes off of the new tractors/implements pretty easily and I'd prefer if it didn't look like a patch work quilt when I was done touching up the paint. Probably just my OCD screaming at me so I've gotta try!

/ 'New Mahindra Red' paint color #40  
Rustoleum sunrise red:
IMG_0003.JPG

Krylon international harvester red:
IMG_0003.JPG