New member New tractor!

/ New member New tractor! #1  

ussie00

Tractor
Kubota 3030 hsdc
Hi to all, I just became member here after surfing site for about a month. I also just became member to the Kubota family with my first tractor. I ordered a new 3030hsdc with cold weather cab. It has loaded tires, rear worklights,block heater and r4 tires. I also got the la403 loader,60" mmm and 63" front mount blower with hyd turn. Cant wait for it to be delivered. I did not like the factory stereo, so I talked with local car stereo shop and he is going to install am/fm cd player with xm sattelite radio and REMOTE START! I thought that would be the best option yet. I will post pics and let you know how the remote start works when it arrives. I almost forgot my dad also ordered a new rtv900 with full metal cab heat and wipers which will arrive at the same time.

/ New member New tractor! #2  
Welcome to Tractorbynet, and it sounds as if you and your dad are all set for a lot of fun this Winter.

/ New member New tractor! #3  
Welcome ,
Sounds like you have a very nice package there. I can imagine the anticipation....

/ New member New tractor! #4  
Welcome aboard , sounds like you and your dad will have a great time with your new purchase.
Herb

/ New member New tractor! #5  
Do you live in cold weather? I'm wondering how the glow plugs will work with a remote.

/ New member New tractor! #6  
ussie00 said:
Hi to all, I just became member here after surfing site for about a month. I also just became member to the Kubota family with my first tractor. I ordered a new 3030hsdc with cold weather cab.

I wish I had a cab, you lucky guy.
Bob

/ New member New tractor! #7  
Sounds like a great machine. I just ordered a b3030 and was really tempted to get the cab. I decided in my climate I couldn't really justify the cost but if I lived where I had to move a lot of snow, I wouldn't hesitate. Wish I had had one blowing snow in Indiana as a kid!!!!

/ New member New tractor! #8  
I have the same question as ByronBob...how do you remote start a diesel engine with glow plugs?.......oh yeah, welcome to TBN!

/ New member New tractor! #9  
caylor said:
I have the same question as ByronBob...how do you remote start a diesel engine with glow plugs?.......oh yeah, welcome to TBN!

My tractor requires an operator be in the seat too, since the safety switch won't let it start without my big butt in the seat.
Bob

/ New member New tractor! #10  
Help me out please. How can remote start preheat the glowplugs and hold in the clutch to start a tractor?