New member New tractor!

/ New member New tractor! #11  
In cars, they install relays that can do these operations. If it is a gear tractor, then it must be left out of gear. They can safely wire just about anything to bypass the safety switches temporally for starting, and once started, they set it so you have to install the key in the run position to keep it running when you put it into gear. I once asked about installing a remote starter in a diesel automobile, and the shop declined saying that it wouldn't be cost effective. If I wanted to proceed, it would be a time and material job and there was no idea of how long it would take. I also see no advantage in doing so on any type of equipment outside of a car or truck.

/ New member New tractor! #12  
Raddad said:
Help me out please. How can remote start preheat the glowplugs and hold in the clutch to start a tractor?

It is a very expensive option :D .
Bob

/ New member New tractor! #13  
Welcome to TBN!
I love the setup you ordered. I wish I could get a snowblower this winter. I just use my FEL. Not nearly as nice as a blower, but it works for now.
Contgrats again on the soon to arrive tractor!

/ New member New tractor!
I just recieved tractor today, finally! It got here a week late with no rear work lights and no block heater. Needless to say not to happy with dealer, he said he'll send block heater because it was out of stock, and couldnt remember adding rear worklights in deal. :mad: I see there is some questions regarding remote start, they installer said it is done everyday on diesel pickups with manual transmissions and he thought it would not be a problem. It might sound like a dumb idea to some but when you live in the Upper Michigan and average snowfall is 300+", it will get used often. Does anyone know of any links or dealers that sell through the internet so I can purchase rear work lights? Get this also delivered rtv with no full cab said they were out of stock tilll January. :mad: Get everything in writing!