New MF 135 owner, and a few questions

/ New MF 135 owner, and a few questions #11  
My front tires are shot. Sidewalls are cracking and peeling. They somewhat hold air, enough for testing. I need a new set. Being a newbee, I was shopping for new tires on Ebay etc. I noticed many of the dealers want to know the rim width. What is the rim width for a MF 135 ?

Also, can I get a turf like tire instead of the 3-rib profile ? Are there any preferred internet tractor shops you would recommend ?

Would I take the rim and tire to an automotive tire shop or do I have to go to a specialized truck/tractor shop to get it mounted?

Just jot down the tire size that's shown on the sidewall.

Buy the tires from your local dealer and have them installed in the field. They'll bring the tires to the tractor and install them without removing the wheels.

I have the same problem now with my Mahindra 5525. Blew the left front tire two days ago loading some heavy wheel weights for a guy who bought several of my old tractors (I sold the farm and am moving to the city). There were cracks in the sidewall and one of them let go. I'll get Les Schwab to do the repairs.