New MT225E

/ New MT225E
Friendly request:
Can you post a picture of the injector side of your engine?
I want to compare it to a pre electronic throttle control engine.
View attachment 607424

Here you go:

20190603_125657[1].jpg

/ New MT225E #13  
Took delivery today.

Already removed a couple of stumps, moved a 1/2 ton sack of sand, relocated a big dirt pile, moved some mulch, and fixed some driveway ruts. All with a big smile on my face. It's my first time with either a FEL and a BH. Lots of learning to do, but already getting the hang of it.

Have a quick attach pallet fork on the way from Titan, and will be adding some hooks to the bucket.

Note that this is the same tractor as the XG3025, re-badged for 2019 as LS continues to rename it's lineup. Has a couple of minor updates: Electronic throttle limiter on the Mitsubishi S3L2 motor, ROPS mounted tool box.
I have a mt235e and I'm thinking about trading it for mt225e because of the computer and lights on and off with the codes. I don't think the mt225e does all that and no regen.

/ New MT225E #14  
I have a mt235e and I'm thinking about trading it for mt225e because of the computer and lights on and off with the codes. I don't think the mt225e does all that and no regen.

The lack of an ECM is really a benefit for these small tractors, in my eyes anyhow.

/ New MT225E #15  
that's the down fall with the 30 hp and up
when you have problems they end up costing several
hundred dollars. that was my reason I went with the XG0325
it meet my needs with a small tractor .

nw7tCkb.jpg