New Poll on TiltMeters

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #31  
Re: The end of Ballot Stuffing

I think you got it now; I just got the results instead of an option to vote today./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #32  
JerryG.,
The two models I am making for you are both 25 degree
models. However I painted side to side showing 15 in yellow
and f to b showing 20 in yellow. Scale on #25 goes up to
25 in numerical markings, however tube goes past this
another 5 degrees so you can tell about where 30 is. I can
send you a model #7489 for f to b that goes up to 50
degrees with yellow at 20 and above in red. Let me know.
Keep in mind, that the meter can also be used for land-
scaping to keep a slope you are making uniform for drainage.
Can be used to show lay of terrain for run off. etc. Rick

Rick Hedgecock
R&B Manufacturing

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #33  
Rick,
That will work, one model 25 and one model 7489.
Thanks
JerryG

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #34  
Rick,

As I haven't had a tractor, I haven't paid much attention to the tiltmeters. I AM going to be digging several hundred feet worth of drainage probably in spring, so your above comment about using one of the tiltmeters for that caught my eye...

What would you suggest for me, how much and where do I send the $$

Forget any sales pitch /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif it's already sold, we just need to finalize transaction.

What's my next step?

Thanks
Richard

ralbrigh@bellsouth.net

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #35  
That's what I now have, JerryG, a 25 for side to side and a 7489 for front to rear.

Bird

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #36  
Bird ,
What did you have the yellow and red set at on your 7489?
I told Rick I wanted 20 and 25 degrees. Does that sound about right.
JerryG

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #37  
JerryG, if I'm not mistaken 20 and 25 are the "standard" 7489C which is what I've got. I bought it first and had it mounted for side a side reading, then later got the 25 and moved the 7489C to use for front to rear. I'd go out to the shop and look to be sure, but it's been raining steadily since shortly after dark last night. Haven't seen this much rain in a couple of years. It's great!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #38  
Hi Richard,
Thank you for your interest in my products.
You can order on line at www.tiltmeter.com
or my address is listed there and you can
order by mail.The model #25s or #25c is
probably your best bet. E-mail me if I may
be of further assistance. RandBMfgInc@worldnet.att.net
Thanks, Rick P.S. Mention This site and get $3.00 Off.

Rick Hedgecock
R&B Manufacturing

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #39  
Bird,
That’s all right don’t get wet. I was just curious. What is a the most degree, that you have had front to back? And what feels safe to YOU in that direction?

Glad to hear that you finally got enough rain to get you wet./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
JerryG

/ New Poll on TiltMeters #40  
JerryG, I haven't been to any of the places I was concerned about yet since I got the front to rear tiltmeter. In the past, there's one steep embankment on my brother's property and 3 tank dams that I've mowed very carefully, but until the recent rains, it's been so dry I haven't had to do any mowing for a couple of months. However, after getting three and a third inches of rain spread over last month, I had to mow my yard again a week ago today, it already needs mowing again, and we've gotten 3.5" in the past 24 hours, with the weatherman saying it's going to continue another 24 to 36 hours./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif It's just been a slow soaking rain; perfect!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird