New proud owner of a Kubota M59!

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #11  
Nice, have fun with it

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #12  
It is a 2014 and is tier 4. Not sure what you mean by DPF?
Diesel particulate filter.It is one of the main parts of the tier4 emissions system.I am just curious how it changed the tractor from the previous model as far as the exhaust and fuel tank placement.Once again,enjoy your new machine.

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #13  
Congratulations, very nice piece of machinery.:thumbsup:

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59!
Diesel particulate filter.It is one of the main parts of the tier4 emissions system.I am just curious how it changed the tractor from the previous model as far as the exhaust and fuel tank placement.Once again,enjoy your new machine.
The only thing I saw in the manual was with the exhaust muffler. You have to suck debris out of it with a vacuum or take it off and tamp it out.
Quiet running engine. So far so good.

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59!
image.jpgI Used the M59 as a crane today. Constructing a pole barn to house it in. I love the thumb! I just have to be careful and not crush my lumber. :cool2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 243
   / New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #16  
The only thing I saw in the manual was with the exhaust muffler. You have to suck debris out of it with a vacuum or take it off and tamp it out.
Quiet running engine. So far so good.
The first thing I did with my Kubota RTV and my B26 was to remove that stupid exhaust "spark" screen. I don't intend to run either of them in a national forest which is where the spark screen is required. I have never seen a diesel shower sparks that would start a fire. When that screen stops up with soot, it is going to make the engine loose a lot of power. The RTV was half stopped up at 60 hours.

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #17  
Oh and you can suck the debris out only after removing the screen and using the vacuum to back flush. A brass wire brush or compressed air works if you decide to leave it in and clean it often.

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #19  
The M59 is an Interim T4 engine, no DPF. I suspect they are using emissions credits to keep from upgrading to the full T4 due to cost. On that size unit, you will have to go to the common rail engine and the DPF to get to full T4, and that is very expensive (+8 - 12%).

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #20  
That's a beauty!! I'm looking for one just like it. How much does a M59 sell for?