new ranger review?

/ new ranger review? #951  
55,000 on my 2019 Ranger. I have had new tires and battery. Right now the dual air conditioning is not working. The air does not start to get cold on the passenger side until it is set below 62˚. I will have to take it in before Summer. Not a priority repair in January.

As far as buying another Ranger I might look into the Maverick since my "trucking" needs have changed and I sold my last trailer. If the Maverick feels crowded in the cab then another Ranger would be in my future, great midsized pick-up.

Last edited:
   / new ranger review? #952  
I just went over 70,000 on my 2019 and wouldn't hesitate to get another. In fact, have been checking out the 2024 models and might just have to make a move. I am waiting to see if the 2.7 Ecoboost engine becomes available as is the rumor.
If I had your kind of money, I would burn mine.

/ new ranger review?
55,000 on my 2019 Ranger. I have had new tires and battery. Right now the dual air conditioning is not working. The air does not start to get cold on the passenger side until it is set below 62˚. I will have to take it in before Summer. Not a priority repair in January.

As far as buying another Ranger I might look into the Maverick since my "trucking" needs have changed and I sold my last trailer. If the Maverick feels crowded in the cab then another Ranger would be in my future, great midsized pick-up.
We have the original battery so oil & filter changes plus tires is all we've replaced. The brakes are coming up on there end. I'm not a maverick fan.

/ new ranger review? #954  
We have the original battery so oil & filter changes plus tires is all we've replaced. The brakes are coming up on there end. I'm not a maverick fan.
I do think the maverick would be too small for your use with your trailers.

/ new ranger review? #956  
I think the Maverick would be a good grocery getter.

/ new ranger review? #957  
My nephew has a 2022 Ranger quad cab 4x4 with the 4cyl. This fall I watched him tow a 40HP 3 series John Deere and several attachments on a 25' steel trailer. Had to have been well north of $10K pounds and he said his Ranger didn't even know it was back there....

/ new ranger review?
My nephew has a 2022 Ranger quad cab 4x4 with the 4cyl. This fall I watched him tow a 40HP 3 series John Deere and several attachments on a 25' steel trailer. Had to have been well north of $10K pounds and he said his Ranger didn't even know it was back there....
He lives in the different risk zone than I care to.

/ new ranger review? #960  
Uhhh,,, He'd know that was there when accelerating. I assume it has trailer brakes?