new RTV900XT

/ new RTV900XT #21  
At work we have one and im the only guy who likes it. Only reason is because its not fast. We have polaris, yamaha, club car, honda and kawasaki and it wont keep up speedwise with any of em but its the smoothest riding side by side ive been in, zero starting issues unlike gas ones. The engine brake is fantastic, i work for the railroad and ill get up on hills and feel very confortable.

/ new RTV900XT #22  
Sounds like something I would like also, just having trouble thinking about thed price. I work for a RR contractor, Sperry Rail Service, I see these things all over the place.

/ new RTV900XT #23  
We have two 2010 900 and a 2011 1100 on our farm and I wouldnt trade them for anything. As said before shifting may be tricky at first but you get a feel for it over time, same with the engine brake. When purchasing these machines we looked at all other models and the Kubota was the only one with real hydraulics and is made significantly heavier. A dealer said it best "Kubota started with a tractor and worked it way down where the other guys started with ATV based platforms". Check out how we use our RTV's at RTV Hitchworks - Home of the Farm Boy :thumbsup:

/ new RTV900XT #24  
New rtv 900 purchased today!!! It will be delivered monday in the afternoon. It is orange, has a spray on bed liner, work site tires, and i had them add a canopy and a speedometer. It was just received yesterday at the dealer. Now the long wait for monday!!!!

Two dealers i spoke to only had rtv 900's with "s" package and would not swap out the alloy wheels, (which i did not want). Found a third dealer that just received a 900. I drove it around the lot and it seemed much smoother than the last one i test drove. SOLD!

This should be a significant upgrade from my old 1995 kawasaki 2wd mule!

/ new RTV900XT #26  
Way to go Ike, thats just the news I need to hear, since I want one also. I hope this weeked doesn't go by any faster, as I enjoy my time off from work. Monday will be here soon enough. It will be worth the wait.

/ new RTV900XT #27  
Way to go Ike. :thumbsup: I also bit the bullet Friday, and bought a new RTV900 worksite. :thumbsup: Dealer had a package that had the allow rims with atv tires, and a speedo. Hadn't planned on the allows, but atv tires were going to be first on the list option. And the speedo... Well.. it came with the wheels.... :laughing: Only option I actually added was a plastic top I believe. Dealer said "buy hitch & ball @ auto store, and cut off. $$ saved. :D
Don't plan on using it much in the winter, so for me cab, windshield, and such were not needed. Like you I am waiting for a Monday delivery, and this has already been a looooong Saturday! :laughing: I will post pics when it is delivered.

/ new RTV900XT #28  
Good thinking ! You guys are going to love them ! For winter ( I don't plow with it) I cover the ROPS with 3M patio door storm window shrink wrap,works well to keep wind and snow off you - poor mans cab !:laughing:

/ new RTV900XT #29  
Dapper, congrats! If any of the dealers I spoke had the atv tires I may have just gone with the s package. I am going to give work site tires a try and if I don't like them, I may put 26" ITP 589's on the factory rims (had them on my old Rincon and they were awesome). My dealer only charged me $45 for speedo.

/ new RTV900XT #30  
Saturday was a good day for purchasing RTVs :D

I brought a new RTV 1100 home today :D :D

It has the aluminum wheels with ATV tires and a spray-in bedliner, rode around a couple hours today and VERY happy so far!