New section on website? Compact Tractors 101

/ New section on website? Compact Tractors 101 #11  
Mikim, beats me where you'd find anyone like that.

/ New section on website? Compact Tractors 101 #12  
<font color="blue"> Guess we'd have to find a retiree - longtime member - and well respected by all the other members - who no longer has a lot of work going on in the country 'cause he moved to town... hmmm... wonder where we could find somebody like that? </font>

he he!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New section on website? Compact Tractors 101 #13  
Seems like you've been volunteered, Bird! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif So now you have two choices: fight like h*** (self censored) to keep this idea from being implemented or try and figure out how to get paid for it? I personally like the idea in theory but also see the practical problems with implementing it. Here's a possible solution-- knowing how tired are of looking at my ugly mug, I think I'm going to put my tractor in its place--kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

I just realized that the original idea proposed is not the one I'm responding to here! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Somewhere I know I read the idea I am responding to--I swear! I hope the men in the white suits don't show up soon to cart me off to the loony bin.

/ New section on website? Compact Tractors 101 #14  
Where'd your mug shot go???

/ New section on website? Compact Tractors 101 #15  
I figured if I was tired of looking at it, everyone else must be too! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif