New Snowblower

/ New Snowblower #51  
due to the lack of snow my blower is now off the tractor. back to the log skidder.

What area of the country do you live in? Now that you've taken it off, your sure to get some snow :D

/ New Snowblower
that's what my wife has said

/ New Snowblower #53  
What area of the country do you live in? Now that you've taken it off, your sure to get some snow :D

I've been thinking of taking mine off too. I bought it a few weeks ago, Took apart, serviced it, repainted it and haven't used it yet. I know if I take it off we'll get a monster storm off Lake Ontario. Think I'll leave it on a few more weeks.

/ New Snowblower #54  
We get some of our nastiest snows in March. If I remember correctly, we had one late March two years ago that was deep and just about the consistency of wet cement. Really separated the snowblower men from the boys.... :)

/ New Snowblower
Heres to hoping...

/ New Snowblower #56  
We have had big storms here as late as May. Mine stays on till it's time to mow.

/ New Snowblower #57  
due to the lack of snow my blower is now off the tractor. back to the log skidder.

So Bob, any snow for you out of the storm that is hitting the east coast? Northern Michigan only got a couple of inches out of it. Jon

/ New Snowblower #58  
So Bob, any snow for you out of the storm that is hitting the east coast? Northern Michigan only got a couple of inches out of it. Jon

[ Yes, but it was zero degrees this morning out here in the hills west of Vanderbilt.... :) ]

/ New Snowblower
Were in CO so no hope of snow from your eastern storm. Grass has green shoots so I think I'm done. Time to put the sprayer on the tractor for weed control and time to mow/plant. I have 50 sapplings to get in the ground here shortly.

/ New Snowblower #60  
Were in CO so no hope of snow from your eastern storm. Grass has green shoots so I think I'm done. Time to put the sprayer on the tractor for weed control and time to mow/plant. I have 50 sapplings to get in the ground here shortly.
Bought a new Snow Dawg SSQA plow in November before that "foot of snow". Spent 2 evenings in 2 degree weather assembling & mounting it. Have yet to see how it works as I'm not gonna plow under 4". Colorado winter was a letdown this year.