New TBN iPhone app attachment

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #21  
Nice! Thanks :thumbsup:

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #27  
FYI more than 1300 people have installed the app in the first three weeks we've offered it. :thumbsup:

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment
FYI more than 1300 people have installed the app in the first three weeks we've offered it. :thumbsup:

Cool. Can you tell how many are registered TBN users?

Are there any TBN modifiable features on the iphone app or is TBN dependent on the original app programmer for those sorts of things. My #1 request is to have "my home" or subscribed apps as a button in the home region rather than the logout button. The logout button is truly useless as leaving the app logs you out automatically and why would you log out if you were not going to leave the app????

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #29  
This may not be the correct forum but....

For all you iPhone users TBN has just released an app that makes reading and posting to TBN a bit more efficient.

It doesn't seem to allow photos or avatars but the text size is better than using Safari. It allows you to check just subscribed threads or browse and has some notification features.

Don't worry, it is not good enough to force those of you without iPhones to go get one (unless you really want to be able to continue TBN use while on the crapper or walking down the street or while in the tractor seat), however, anyone with an iphone should check it out. Free.

I found it just by opening TBN in Safari so TBN must be able to detect mobile apps.

Yep,
Got it on my Ipad.

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #30  
Cool. Can you tell how many are registered TBN users?

Are there any TBN modifiable features on the iphone app or is TBN dependent on the original app programmer for those sorts of things. My #1 request is to have "my home" or subscribed apps as a button in the home region rather than the logout button. The logout button is truly useless as leaving the app logs you out automatically and why would you log out if you were not going to leave the app????

We don't know how many are registered, no. Not yet anyway.

As for other features, we can have things custom developed... I'll pass your suggestion along and/or explore having it added. :)