:) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #21  
ruh roh-- doi I sense another contest????

how much will the jacket go for???

the best guess gets notoriety!!!

J

It depends, is there a prize? :laughing:

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #22  
She is up to $212.50 now. Looks like someone wants this thing badly.

Mark

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #23  
Doubt it is a matter of "wanting" the jacket as much or more a matter of making a donation to NAS that will put the funds to work in the Gulf. Likely as not, no one "needs" another jacket. It is the spirit of the situation. The jacket is the prize for outbidding any competition. :D

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #24  
Doubt it is a matter of "wanting" the jacket as much or more a matter of making a donation to NAS that will put the funds to work in the Gulf. Likely as not, no one "needs" another jacket. It is the spirit of the situation. The jacket is the prize for outbidding any competition. :D

That is understood, perhaps my post was poorly worded. The spirit of the situation is duly noted and someone still "wants this jacket badly". Meaning they "want" to see the bidding go on as long and go as high as possible.
Sorry I wasn't more clear.

:D
Mark

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #25  
Screw that... I WANT THE JACKET :laughing::D:thumbsup: Besides, I don't mind donating to something like this... But my wife has to do it for me... She just asked me what my limit was!?!?! (move over dog, the big dog is moving in...)

I like the fact that some were bidding against themselves!!!!

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #26  
Time left:7d 15h (Jul 29, 201019:12:49 PDT)
Current bid:US $255.00

You guys done, yet?? Can I pickup the jacket now?? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tallyho8, can you post how many "watchers" you have on the item??

Oh, shoot... 7 more days!?!?!?

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity

You guys done, yet?? Can I pickup the jacket now?? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

It has 171 views and 6 watchers at this time. It has had 23 bids. You guys are doing great! :D :) :D

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #28  

Boy yall are to rich for my blood!

J

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #29  
I guess the Tooth Bar will have to wait a while long... and the grapple even longer... and forget the sickle bar mower. :laughing:

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #30  
I like the fact that some were bidding against themselves!!!!

Bidding against themselves ??

I think what you are seeing is someone placing their top bid, which doesn't show until someone else bids over that top bid. Intermediate bids show up, and look like bidding against themselves. Maybe not, but when I put in a bid, there were several intermediate bids (attempts) to find what my top bid was. And I will say it has been found. :)

I like that system of bidding on eBay. One doesn't have to keep watching to see if they were outbid.