New to Kioti forum and

/ New to Kioti forum and #21  
I think you will be very happy. I have a CK30HST also and maintain about the same area with a 60" rear mower with no problem as well as a 750' gravel drive. You will be amazed at what you will find to do with it. Good luck!!:)

/ New to Kioti forum and #22  
Congrats & enjoy! You will be amazed at what that tractor is capable of doing.
Ok, now you must post pic's when it arrives.

RD

/ New to Kioti forum and #23  
Welcome to the PACK! Stay safe. A word of warning.... don't give your wife a set of keys!!! Mine is discovering how easy it is to use, and how much she can get done with it... Every time I look at the hr meter... there are a bunch of hrs there I didn't put there!! :D

/ New to Kioti forum and
OK guys. Here is my first stab at send pictures. Hope they come through. Can you tell I am a HAPPY CAMPER !!

:) :) :)

Attachments

• 3D8[1].jpg
    3D8[1].jpg
    15 KB · Views: 172
  • 3D9[1].jpg
    3D9[1].jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 206
  • 3E5[1].jpg
    3E5[1].jpg
    15 KB · Views: 107
  • 3E8[1].jpg
    3E8[1].jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 3E9[1].jpg
    3E9[1].jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 3EA[1].jpg
    3EA[1].jpg
    11 KB · Views: 144
   / New to Kioti forum and #25  
artp said:
OK guys. Here is my first stab at send pictures. Hope they come through. Can you tell I am a HAPPY CAMPER !!

:) :) :)

The pics look good, they are a little small but did come through. Now the fun begins...:D

/ New to Kioti forum and #26  
artp said:
Hey guys the choices are getting hard. Here is where I am at & I need to make a decision very soon. Please give me your input. Here is what I am down to:

Mahindra 2815HST with ML111 loader 5 Ft Buhler finish mower and 5ft box blade

Dealer #1 $ 16,975 less trade in net cash $ 14,175
Dealer #2 $ 15,850 less trade in net cash $ 14,400

Kubota L2800HST with LA 463 loader Land Pride 5ft finish mower and 5ft box blade

Dealer #3 $ 16,908 less trade in net cash $ 14,200
Dealer #4 $ 18,322 less trade in net cash $ 15,522

Kioti CK30HST with KL130 Loader, Kioti 5 Ft finish mower and 5ft box blade

Dealer #5 $ 16,439 less trade in net cash ??

I have driven all of the tractors & any can handle the work I need now and (I believe) down the road as best I can see. All felt solid, handled well, ran smooth, loader controls felt good. I felt comfortable in the seat, good leg room, ect.

Dealer # 1 is about 50 miles away. Large dealership, very knowledgeable and I have a å*µood comfort level with him

Dealer # 2 is local-only 5 miles away and is very eager for my business. He did not have a 2815 in stock and would incur substantial freight charges to get one from another dealer. He is willing to split the freight cost to make the deal. If we can not agree on the price, he is still very comfortable in servicing it-no hard feelings if I don稚 buy there.

Dealer # 3 is also local (about 15 miles away). He has been in business for many years with a good reputation.

Dealer #4 (about 40 miles away) also has a good reputation, but higher on his price.

The Kioti dealer is a young man who has only been in business as a dealer for a few years, but seems very knowledgeable and is steadily building his business. He stated that his mechanics have attended national training classes for Kioti and have had years of experience at other local dealerships before joining him. I checked the man out with a good neighbor of mine who has known him for many years & speaks highly of him. He is coming out tonight to look at my trade in and give me a firm net cash price. If his price is in the ball park, it will be a tough decision.

PS I made a mistake on my earlier thread on the Kioti forum for the CK25 & the CK30. Those prices were for the tractor & loader only, not the attachments. Dealer said he understated the pricing in the above quote, but he would stick to it since that is what he gave me.

Would you be willing to ask your dealer if he would ship a tractor to Maine?

That price is over $2000.00 less than what I was quoted for a CK35 HST with the free FEL and no other impliments.

/ New to Kioti forum and #27  
MotorSeven said:
I didn't go with the Mahindra because of no dealer nearby & i just can't take red for long periods of time.......:D

I can't handle red either, but I fixed that problem. ;) :D

/ New to Kioti forum and
BJN644, My dealer is located in Perryville, MO so I am assuming the shipping cost would be excessive with the price of fuel, ect these days. But if you want to contact him, his name is Gary Brewer at Perryville Outdoor Products at 866-547-9996. However, I would strongly suggest that you find a local dealer who you feel comfortable with because you are going to need advice, help, repair, service down the road. A great purchase price is good, but it is service down the road that really makes the difference in my opinon.

/ New to Kioti forum and
The "Big Boss" (my mother-in-law) visited the other week. She is really neat. She loved the new tractor and all the attachments. We could not resist taking these pictures and sharing them with the family. I showed them to the dealer last week when he delivered the tiller and I thought he would double over when I told him the stories about Mom "driving" the tractor. I told her son-in-law in Florida that driving the Kioti is so easy that Mom (who is 86) could teach EVEN a city boy like him. We really had fun with that one!

Attachments

• BD3.jpg
    BD3.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 78
  • BD2.jpg
    BD2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 85
  • BD1.jpg
    BD1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 87
  • BD5.jpg
    BD5.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 96
  • BD4.jpg
    BD4.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 89
  • BD6.jpg
    BD6.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 87
  • BDB.jpg
    BDB.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 99
   / New to Kioti forum and
Post script to the above pictures. My wife wanted me to add a note regarding Mom:

Hey guys, no marriage proposals please!!!!