3-Point Hitch New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question #11  
The part # interchange for the lower arms, top link and check chain assemblies between the B26tlb and the B2x20 tractors.
The 3pt assembly is PN: B3941 it appears and cost about 4-500 a year ago.

I couldn't find the numbers for the lift links on the B2x20 but I imagine it would also interchange. Also from other post it appears the B26 assembly will fit. That would be my preference if it were me.

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question #12  
OP - You might also want to look into other variations. When I looked at the "parts" on Messicks website they showed the darn blasted turnbuckle version. That is what I've got on my B7610 and is a pain to adjust. There was a seller that offered a different adjuster.

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question
The part # interchange for the lower arms, top link and check chain assemblies between the B26tlb and the B2x20 tractors.
The 3pt assembly is PN: B3941 it appears and cost about 4-500 a year ago.

I couldn't find the numbers for the lift links on the B2x20 but I imagine it would also interchange. Also from other post it appears the B26 assembly will fit. That would be my preference if it were me.

Thanks you! I have an email in to Messicks this morning referencing your info. So....do you know if part# B3941 includes everything, including the lift links? The tractor is very new to me(only had it a few days) so I'm not completely familiar with everything I need to make the 3Pt work. Thanks again!

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question #14  
Based on what I saw in the parts diagram and from other post I've read it is the complete kit to add the 3pt, however I would check with Messicks and see if they can give you a list of the included items.

As for the turnbuckle style sway control links that it shows to have, I have them on my B2620 and they are a little more of a pain to adjust but I use a quick hitch so I never really need to touch them.

Based on what I saw in the parts diagram and from other post I've read it is the complete kit to add the 3pt, however I would check with Messicks and see if they can give you a list of the included items.

As for the turnbuckle style sway control links that it shows to have, I have them on my B2620 and they are a little more of a pain to adjust but I use a quick hitch so I never really need to touch them.

Messicks won't guarantee it will work since it's for a different model. I don't blame them...but it would be great if somebody knows with 100% certainty!

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question #16  
See if they can give you the PN for the vertical lift link on your tractor, the non adjustable one for the the B26 is PN 32721-65270. If it matches then all the major components are the same.

I just meant to verify with them what all was included with the kit.

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question #17  
The only seriously expensive part of what you want to do has to do with the lifting. If the tractor has the internal hydraulics then you would have splined or keyed stubs sticking out on each side of the upper rear chassis AND you would have a control lever on the right next to your right knee. If those things are not present, you are into some expensive issues. If the internal hydraulics is not there for the lift and you have no control valve for it, then buying and installing those items is going to be an arm and a leg. Arm yourself with the exact model and serial number off your nameplate. Then get with one of the big dealers (like Messiks as others said) and they can tell you exactly where you stand. If the hydraulic lifting stubs or shafts and the control valve are already there, try them and see if they function (might be covers over the stubs?) If you luck out and find that stuff there then the two lift arms that mount to the stubs would have to be dealer ordered. The rest (lower arms and top link) are available at Tractor Supply and many places.
Lastly, whatever the circumstance is, I guarantee there are hundreds of people who got these little buggers with a backhoe and no 3pt lift and have solved the same issue before. You are not dealing with a rare issue.

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question #18  
This model comes standard with all the 3pt components, when you order the backhoe the only components that are removed are the lower arms/ sway control and the vertices links and are supposed to be included. Either the customer worked a deal to not include them for a discount or the dealer is a bit shady.
To remove any of the hydrulics and even the upper lift arms would be more work then a dealer would want to do as the "hat" would require a fabricated cover to seal the rear axle.

I doubt the dealer removed more then the pined on components that are required for BH installation.

/ New to me Kubota B2920 3pt question #19  
That being the case everything else he needs can be bought at Tractor Supply or similar outlets, none of it has to be dealer ordered, and the expense is not bad, certainly not $1000 !

All of the hydraulics are there. I need the arms and all of the subsequent pieces to attach it to the tractor.

Last edited: