Loader New to This Kubota...

/ New to This Kubota... #11  
Different people have different preferences. I've had three tractors with loaders since 2002. Loaders are usually on between the last mowing in the Fall and the first mowing in the Spring. During mowing season, the loaders and frames have always been removed except when using the loader. The frame is just something to get in the way. It only takes a couple minutes to get the whole loader and frame on and off.

Access under the hood is a lot easier without the frame, and since I don't have the safety props I won't work under a raised loader. Your loader frame has a bar that crosses the hood. If you do remove your loader, be careful you don't miss the pins when taking it on and off.
I always put a couple of props 2x4's, etc under the raised loader arms when I work under the hood.

/ New to This Kubota... #12  
That’s good news actually. I don’t want to remove the loader frame, I just thought it was going to be necessary.

Thanks for the replies

Yep, it looks like the QA is on the valve supply & return.

5 minutes to get it off and so much nicer to work on, or have it off when not needed.

/ New to This Kubota... #13  
More than half the battle with removal/replacement is that nice concrete floor. With a flat stable surface, some elbow grease and a few choice words the job shouldn't be that bad. On a used machine you need to do the oil & hydro fluid & filter swaps and a complete inspection of fuel lines, fasteners, air filter, diesel filter, coolant flush, steering mechanism and just everything. Much better to have the frame off. Don't forget to torque wheel nuts/studs and the loader receiver frame on the tractor. Once you are complete and get the loader back on you can decide if you ever want to repeat but your inspection & initial service will be better for having dropped it.