New Toolcat Purchase

/ New Toolcat Purchase
I am traveling for work this week, which seems to be every week these days which is another story.......

I wont be home until Friday so now I have to spend the next few days fidgeting in my meetings until I can get to the dealer on Friday.

I asked for a photo of it as soon as they have eyes on the machine!

/ New Toolcat Purchase
what are you getting added for bells and whistles
So currently the list is -

TURF TIRE, 12.5 X 15, 7166360
EXTENDED FENDERS FOR TURF TIRES
BLOCK HEATER KIT, 7328972
REAR VIEW CAMERA, 7286502
RIGHT REAR REMOTE HYDRAULIC KIT, 7257423
LED STROBE LIGHT KIT, 7424783
Jensen Heavy Duty JHD916BT Radio
Hydraulic Top-link for 3pt

I think I want to go all out and also get -

OPERATOR SUSPENSION SEAT KIT, 7137285
TOOLCAT STEP KIT, 7135575

But I think I will hold off on the latter 2 for now

The Musk Ox purchase is going to hurt, but I am thinking I might wait until summer for that given they seem to release a new model with improvements every year.

I have been killing time over the last year amassing new and used attachments, have gotten the following so far -

Titan 72" Demolition bucket with hooks
Bradco 72" Rock Bucket
Titan Extreme Stump Bucket
Titan Root Rake Grapple
5' York Rake

Made a few things as well. Made a SSQA to 3pt adapter as well as a carry-all. Looked and looked and couldnt find what I wanted so just made it -

Attachments

• 20230124_185857.jpg
    20230124_185857.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
   / New Toolcat Purchase #63  
turf tires made quite a difference on mine, the block heater on mine is good to -20C, I have a magnetic strobe kit installed have regular seat in the Toolcat but Suspension seat in the skidsteer 590, not sure it would do much in the Toolcat its not bouncing close to the skidsteer.

hoping you enjoy and get lots of use out of the Toolcat, snow in the forecast next couple days and looking forward to it

/ New Toolcat Purchase
turf tires made quite a difference on mine, the block heater on mine is good to -20C, I have a magnetic strobe kit installed have regular seat in the Toolcat but Suspension seat in the skidsteer 590, not sure it would do much in the Toolcat its not bouncing close to the skidsteer.

hoping you enjoy and get lots of use out of the Toolcat, snow in the forecast next couple days and looking forward to it
That is cold. We usually dont get much lower than+15F so hoping to not have any of the colder location issues you guys have.

I think the Toolcat will fit in the garage with 1/4" to spare so hoping I dont need to leave it out.

Have a buddy in Alberta and it was -56 yesterday. I asked if that was C or F and was informed after -42 it doesnt matter anymore lol

/ New Toolcat Purchase #65  
yes its cold, we had -38C this morning, with the wind -54C, they said on the weekend we were colder than on Mars, go figure we need a moon rover for snow clearing

/ New Toolcat Purchase #66  
So finally "you're ship has come in".
You are a patient man, happy "sailing".👍👍

/ New Toolcat Purchase
So finally "you're ship has come in".
You are a patient man, happy "sailing".👍👍
It has! And hits home as we live on a boat 9 months out of the year.

Now I need to update the photo with the new toy next to the ship!

Attachments

• 20211122_084827.jpg
    20211122_084827.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
   / New Toolcat Purchase #70  
Make sure to have the four wheel drive engaged on your Kubota when backing that boat in for braking !!