New Tractor Pictures - Ventrac 3000

/ New Tractor Pictures - Ventrac 3000
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
You're surely getting quite a collection of mowers, tractors and such /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wish I could collect em like that!
)</font>

<font color="black"> I bought the Cub Cadet with her, the Kubota was discussed with her but purchased with my neighbor, the New Holland was a surprise that arrived while she & my daughter were out of town visiting the in-laws, the Ventrac arrived as a surprise the day she went back to work!

The various Olivers I've bought and restored were bought to keep me out of the bars and off the streets, as long as I eventually sell them she doesn't mind those. </font> BUT NOW I'M LOOKING FOR AN OLIVER CRAWLER and she seems a bit less enthusiastic about that! She is going to be gone for the month of June visiting the in-laws . . . watch for my posts during that month??? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ New Tractor Pictures - Ventrac 3000 #22  
Bob,

Love your new machine. I was just thinking the other day if you when with the Ventrac, when you posted these great pictures.

I know this will be real hard for you ....BUT.....IF you had to have JUST one of your tractors/machines, which one would it be? and why?? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifAlso how do you decide which one to use when you go out and need to use one? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifDon’t they all give you that look, hey you have not used me in a while??? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

How do I decide which one to use? Simple, each is for its own set of tasks.

The Kubota is the meat and potatoes construction guy of the group. Anything big needs done, the Kubota gets it.

The NH is the versitile tractor that fills in where needed, it does some field mowing, it is small enough to get into the ditches and drag them, and down the paths in the woods to groom those, but not so big as to get into trouble and snare the ROPS on the larger tree branches or cut ruts when the ground gets soft.

Probably this weekend I will be trenching about 120' of buried electrical line to run power to the playhouse. The Kubota should get that job becuase it could do it without a struggle, but I'll be using the NH to tear up the clay becuase the Kubota is at my office for the next several weeks and trailering the Kubota back for a couple hour job seems like a waste.

The Cub, now being supplanted by the Ventrac is for mowing around the house, the slopes, and the valley area which total about 3 acres. It is small enough to fit under the dozens of small ornamental trees and mow up to their trunks, it is manuverable enough to follow the irregular planting beds we laid out (the Cub didn't turn tight enough to do that). The NH is way too tippy to get near the slopes, and despite its small size, it is way too big to get close to most of the trees in the valley. I'm putting the Cub into semi-retirement at my warehouse/office for field mowing and snowblowing chores.

/ New Tractor Pictures - Ventrac 3000 #24  
If one "just showed up" at my place, I would be following it right back down the street or even worse might be wearing it's tire pattern on my backside!!! The wife wouldn't find much humor in that at this point in our life. Hopefully some day when the kids are grown up we will be financially secure enough to be able to spend on "large items" without breaking the bank and irritating the other (put mildly). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I wondered if you would be getting rid of the Cub or not. I am getting ready to sell my 1811 now and was considering selling my Snapper, but that would mean trailering the Kubota each weekend in the Summer to the lake and with gas prices going up, I think I will keep it a while longer.

Enjoy the new toy.

/ New Tractor Pictures - Ventrac 3000 #25  
<font color="blue"> BUT NOW I'M LOOKING FOR AN OLIVER CRAWLER and she seems a bit less enthusiastic about that! She is going to be gone for the month of June visiting the in-laws . . . watch for my posts during that month??? </font>

Bob, it's not during the month of June, but I saw this auction coming up and thought of you...

Curfman Auction

May1Curfman3.JPG

Looks like a trip to Ohio is in store for you that day! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You think IF that crawler was painted the red & white color scheme of the new Ventrac that she might just get confused and think that I that thing all along?

/ New Tractor Pictures - Ventrac 3000 #27  
Bob,
Your not looking to hire someone to run your equipment by any chance /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm sure envious.

Steve
PS: I'm sure I could get a green card somehow or other.

Steve, if I add a few more pieces I may just apply for a license to turn my property into a theme park. Sort of like Disney World or Sea World . . . how does CUT World sound to you?

And admission would be discounted to TBN members. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New Tractor Pictures - Ventrac 3000 #29  
Bob,
I may have to convince my wife to go on vacation to Chicago. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Steve

/ New Tractor Pictures - Ventrac 3000 #30  
I kinda figured you would be buying all three of them!
After all, three Olivers are better than one! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Plus, you could buy that 1963 Ford dump truck and the trailer to tow them home.

If you drove to Ohio and and brought all of that home, you'd surely be living out in your daughter's playhouse! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'd check the auction out, but it's my anniversary that day and I don't have a playhouse to live in. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif