New Trailer

/ New Trailer #21  
I agree with everyone else, thats a sweet looking rig. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy!

/ New Trailer #22  
A very nice trailer to be sure.
But why is it that when people speak about trailers on TBN and other forums, it always means a trailer to put the tractor on and not a trailer to hitch to the tractor ?
I realize distances are very long in the States, but I have never felt the need to move my tractor a long way.
Whereas I mean to acquire a 1 metric ton load trailer for my tractor in the near future.
I was to have done that last year, but the operation is made more difficult and more expensive by the fact that drawbars and hitches do not meet European safety requirements (protectionism ?). So the rear end of the tractor has to be modified considerably .

/ New Trailer #23  
A very nice trailer to be sure.
But why is it that when people speak about trailers on TBN and other forums, it always means a trailer to put the tractor on and not a trailer to hitch to the tractor ?
I realize distances are very long in the States, but I have never felt the need to move my tractor a long way.
Whereas I mean to acquire a 1 metric ton load trailer for my tractor in the near future.
I was to have done that last year, but the operation is made more difficult and more expensive by the fact that drawbars and hitches do not meet European safety requirements (protectionism ?). So the rear end of the tractor has to be modified considerably .

My understanding is that the EU tends to be somewhat compact, in terms of where you live and work.

Over here, many have farms or other properties that are many miles, sometimes hundreds of miles, from where they live and the equipment needs to get there.

In most cases, we can pull our equipment trailers with our machinery around our properties if needed, but not on the public roads generally.

Anyway, it's nice to have someone from France on the board...Maybe I'll finally get me some culture...Glad to hear from you.

/ New Trailer #24  
Well I took some pics, had a day without rain. I pick it up last thusday.

Attachments

• PICT0673.jpg
    PICT0673.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 101
  • PICT0694.jpg
    PICT0694.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 83
  • PICT0705.jpg
    PICT0705.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 91
  • PICT0722.jpg
    PICT0722.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 71
   / New Trailer #26  
More pics, the first pics of the two trailers, the one on the left is the one I got for sale and one on right is the new one, one in the middle is the prime mover. The only way i can put the new trailer in the shop is with the tractor, using the forks with a 2 5/16 ball on it so I can put it in the shop cadycorner, got about 2" of clearance on each end.

Attachments

• PICT0682.jpg
    PICT0682.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 85
  • PICT0675.jpg
    PICT0675.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 79
  • PICT0725.jpg
    PICT0725.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 87