New Yanmar-Cub CUTs

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #11  
Well its almost here! There is a dealer show today in Nashville. These tractors are sweet. It is mostly a Yanmar. It will have a Yanmar engine and a Yanmar hydraulic system which is unmatched! And to the member ICE It is YANMAR not Yahama!:cool:

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #12  
ice said:
I haven`t seen the new tractors but, I did own a Yamaha V-Max motorcycle a few years back and it had one fine engine.
Lots of power and rock solid. Made me a believer in Yamaha.
Its not Yamaha. Its Yanmar!

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #13  
   / New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #14  
ice said:
I haven`t seen the new tractors but, I did own a Yamaha V-Max motorcycle a few years back and it had one fine engine.

We're talking about Yanmar Not Yamaha.;)

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #15  
[/IMG]
ice said:

I had one too! wish my tractor had its power plant - something like 124 rhp would have help with tilling and such :)

P101000101.jpg

However you know know its Yanmar they are talking about ;0

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs
Wow, lots of good info I had not found yet. Thanks Ducati996 for that link. I guess August 1 is the date to touch and feel them. Did "ice" finally get straight on the Cub Cadet - Yanmar or does he think this is a motorcycle forum!! ;)

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #20  
The dash is identical to the 790 dash and the layout of the operators area looks similar...of course there aren't any good pictures of the operators area just making observations...should be interesting to see the full release.