New Yanmar-Cub CUTs

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #41  
I've seen them at a local dealer as well, has anyone found out what these cost with the usual loader, mid mower options?

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #42  
msiewert96 said:
I've seen them at a local dealer as well, has anyone found out what these cost with the usual loader, mid mower options?

Quote from local dealer on the 3200 with FEL is $15,425 with delivery if that helps.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #43  
Snapped these last evening. The place was closed so no prices. They look well built but was dissappointed with the overall size of the loader bucket, thought it was small. Anyway here is the pics.

P1000410.jpg

P1000411.jpg

P1000412.jpg

P1000413.jpg

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs
Nice looking machine, real beefy looking Back Hoe as well. I had not seen the 2900 yet. I still don't understand what seems why such like a light lift of the 3 PT Hitch, 24" back, only 1100 pounds on both the 2900 and 3200. My old 7234, Mitsubishi model had 1653 at the same point, and the tractors are similar in weight. These are actually a little bit heavier overall. Does anyone know when the rest of the lineup will be rolled out?

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #45  
I got to play with a backhoe, but can't justify the cost. I want one, just don't need one.
Thanks for the pics.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #46  
ramnar said:
Well its almost here! There is a dealer show today in Nashville. These tractors are sweet. It is mostly a Yanmar. It will have a Yanmar engine and a Yanmar hydraulic system which is unmatched! And to the member ICE It is YANMAR not Yahama!:cool:

Yea, I misread the post but cannot find out how to delete it. Sorry.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #47  
MajMac392 said:
Wow, lots of good info I had not found yet. Thanks Ducati996 for that link. I guess August 1 is the date to touch and feel them. Did "ice" finally get straight on the Cub Cadet - Yanmar or does he think this is a motorcycle forum!! ;)

Ha Ha

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #48  
Hey Guys,

Anxious to check out the new 2900 and 3200 machines. Anyone wanna tell me why Cub and Yanmar felt compelled to re-hash the Deere 790? It would seem as though a little work on ergonomics and hyd capacity would have been a great place to start with an already excellent machine. I remember an early poster talking about cutting edge technology with the Yanmar intro. I was actually expecting a baby Fendt lol. Nice Job none the less just a little curious why they would dump a more advanced tractor like the Mitsi 7530 and 7532 and head in this direction. Does Cub/Yanmar have anything like the Boomer or Deere 33/35/3720 coming down the road? That black hood is disgusting.

Brian

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #49  
yanmar Cub. As a JD owner I can say Yanmar is a great engine. Too bad JD is so arrogant. I don't like arrogant SOB's so am thinkiing if I ever buy again it may not be JD.

/ New Yanmar-Cub CUTs #50  
Saw a Yanmar at the dealer today. It was $10,800 with 60 inch mower deck.

Bob B.