Newbie needs info on FORD 4000- Injector pump issues on a FREE tractor?

/ Newbie needs info on FORD 4000- Injector pump issues on a FREE tractor?
Thanks for the addtl info and the pic of the rear end. Im just waiting to hear from the owner after he speaks with the place its at. I will TRY to get over there once I have an understanding of the weight so I can barrow a trailer since mine wont work.

RUMBLON

/ Newbie needs info on FORD 4000- Injector pump issues on a FREE tractor? #22  
Good luck, be safe. When you get it, we are ready for more questions :)

/ Newbie needs info on FORD 4000- Injector pump issues on a FREE tractor? #23  
Holy crap, I had to do a double take when I saw this picture, I thought it might have been my tractor!! It looks almost identical. I can tell you from getting mine it was a heavy sob. Mine is a 3500 with a 735 fel and even has a gannon box on the back of it. Mine has axle weights, rear wheel weights and one tire is filled. It weighs around 9000lbs. Pickup and trailer alone with all my crap were 12.5k and gross was 22,280 if I remember right. I know for sure I was just over 22k. Don't mess around with a light duty trailer!!

Attachments

• pickup, trailer, tractor.jpg
    pickup, trailer, tractor.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 121
   / Newbie needs info on FORD 4000- Injector pump issues on a FREE tractor? #24  
Nice picture, I bet that load made the truck grunt a bit going up hills.

/ Newbie needs info on FORD 4000- Injector pump issues on a FREE tractor? #25  
Thanks. It actually pulled pretty good. This pic was taken in Oakridge OR on the way up north coming out of Klamath Falls OR. I was still able to pull the hills on hwy 97 and 58 around 45mph in 5th gear. Still had some more power but egt's were getting around 1100-1150 pre turbo. I've some work to the pickup too though.