NH #3930 PTO HAS QUIT

/ NH #3930 PTO HAS QUIT #31  
Thanks for the help Rick, So You said if both sections of the transmission pump are functioning, all tractor fuctions will be supplied, but remote flow will be low? Is this correct?
That's correct
Or did you mean to say that if One section of the transmission pump has failed that the remote funtion will be low?
That's not what I posted, not what I meant.
The remote funtion is low,weak and turns the motor on the mower bar slower than normal.
Since I got flow out of the tube leading to the Flow control valve and not #13 pug on the pump in the drawing above that its safe to say that one half of the pump is bad?

Not safe to say at all. The two pump Ford hyd system is complex and cannot be diagnosed by amateurs without correct service info. Buy a manual, pressure gauge and flow meter, or hire somebody that has them.

/ NH #3930 PTO HAS QUIT #32  
etaylor0056,
I think you said earlier you had to add 8 gallons of fluid to bring it back up to the correct level. Seems like an awful lot, and if it was that low while using it for some time, ouch. I'd have it checked thoroughly by an 'expert' to be safe.

/ NH #3930 PTO HAS QUIT #33  
Yes, I'm going to get someone next week to take a look at it and trouble shoot it. It's far more complex than the old 3000 I have.
Once I find out what is going on I will update post to try and help anyone else having this issue.
Thanks again guys.

/ NH #3930 PTO HAS QUIT #34  
Rick is correct, it appears that the trans mounted pump is a 2 section pump with 2 pressure ports. There appears to be a 2nd pressure passage on the flange of the pump face behind the plug #13.

Why there is no oil flow out of plug #13 needs to be addressed first. These combined pumps have a common suction and should be pumping in unison.

Also if the pump failed was this a symptom of another down stream failure. Ideally it would be beneficial if a relief valve could be placed in place of the plug #13.

I will also note that this tractors hydraulic reservoir is in the rear axle housing with it's own dipstick and is separate from the transmission.

Mike