NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #21  
Mark,
Would that be grand if someone did all of a sudden came out with such a tractor,/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif and I know I could find room for it in my barn.

Just imagine of all the used tractor for sale and the prices on the new tractors, also the waiting list. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

One goodies they could add would be a clock.

Thomas..NH

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #22  
Chalkley, there is such a tractor out there that meets most all of your requirements with a few minor exceptions that you will figure out for yourself. I know only as much about it as the owner discusses and reports. He's here posting frequently, and from reading his posts, this tractor will actually exceed all your desires. I know nothing about it other then what I have read here on tractorbynet, but I can assure you that if he is accurate, you have yourself a new tractor. For more information contact JimBin. Rat...

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #23  
Rat,

When you have a quality tractor, you have to talk about it a lot! Remember when Wen equated my 18.5 hp NH with his 68 hp Kubota! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Or was that me equating mine to his? Whatever!

Honestly, as I posted elsewhere, I was really impressed by the TC45, if I had a need for something that big and the money, I'd have it...probably pitch a tent over the top and sleep on it too! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Oh, and by the by, just my recommending people to go look at New Holland has increased sales! Too bad I don't get a cut! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #24  
Jim, I thought you might enjoy that post (joke). I have never seen the TC18, but I'm sure it works very well. I use my "big tractor" with the 80" mower to cut 95% of the grasses and my itsy bitsy Snapper 14 hp to cut right along the road and some of the fence line. Now there is where the TC18 would really be great for me. I would want it in HST of course, if they make it that way, the widest midmount mower available, maybe SuperSteer, but I recall that only coming on a bit larger machine, no loader, maybe a small tiller for the back. Yeah, that would be good, Rat...

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #25  
Rat - You know, the really funny part is that nothing on my "dream tractor" is from Kubota, yet Kubota still makes the closest tractor to it, for my money. (Actually, I'd still be lining up to buy that dream tractor if it had a Kubota engine and HST transmission.)

Mark

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #26  
Re: NH TC18 Photo

Rat,

Attempting a picture of the TC18 here. Hydro yes, midmount up to 60", loader, backhoe, tiller, etc.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by JimBinMI on 6/13/00 10:15 PM.</FONT></P>

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #27  

Rat,

Just thought I'd let you know that the cute little thing standing next to it is not me...dah! Got this from the website.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410 #28  

Good picture Jim. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410

Now why dont they put her in the showroom with the tractor /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I guess too many guys loitering around the showroom /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ NH TC33D/35D vs Kubota 3010/3410

Excuse me miss but could you show me one more time how the tph connects I think I almost have it/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif