NH TC45DA TNT install questions

/ NH TC45DA TNT install questions #11  
Thanks for the Info Pine Ridge I found one at Surplus center.

I figured I would do both that would give me joystick control for tnt, 3rd function for a front grapple or 4in1 and it would free up both rear remotes for implements. I ordered the electric diverter along with the Joystick valve so I can locate where to put them and make up brackets. Then I'll order rest of fittings and hoses that I'll need.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Jack, I haven't posted here because you've been getting great and helpful info. Now, you have me confused.:confused3: If you get the diverter valve, why do you need a joystick valve? The beauty of the diverter is it allows you to to control the 3rd function from the existing joystick. With the addition of PineRidge's switch (and solenoid switch to control the diverter) you will not have any use for that joystick valve. Is there something I am missing?

/ NH TC45DA TNT install questions #12  
When I read that Jack purchased a joystick I bit my tongue. :)

/ NH TC45DA TNT install questions #13  
Without going back and reviewing the entire thread, I believe the added joystick will control the top & tilt, the diverter will split the bucket function to control the grapple & bucket. The two existing rear remotes will be available to connect to implements.

/ NH TC45DA TNT install questions
Without going back and reviewing the entire thread, I believe the added joystick will control the top & tilt, the diverter will split the bucket function to control the grapple & bucket. The two existing rear remotes will be available to connect to implements.

That's my plan.

Jim I decided to do both now while I'm into it and the overall cost will be less than the 3rd remote kit from my rough estimates. The Joystick w/PB adapter and the diverter with shipping cost $404. I'm sure the rest of the parts won't reach the $860+ I saw on Messicks site for the third remote kit. This way I'll be basically adding 3 additional remotes. I need to find a spot on the loader to mount the diverter valve as I can't put it in the same place as Pine Ridge did because of the aftermarket Curtis Cab I have. The biggest challenge will be locating/mounting the Joystick valve for the tnt that's why I didn't order any fittings or hoses yet. I figured I'd locate make up brackets and mount them then order what I needed to connect the dots.

Any Ideas on where to mount them.

Jack

Last edited:
   / NH TC45DA TNT install questions #15  
You could mount the diverter on the uprights of the loader arms however if you do you'll need to connect/disconnect the wiring when you remove the loader.

/ NH TC45DA TNT install questions #16  
You get all that installed, you might want to crumble up a couple Dramamine and put it into the hydraulic oil.:)

/ NH TC45DA TNT install questions #17  
You might be the first to use a joystick valve on a T-N-T, but it should work.

Be sure to use the float spool for the tilt.

If you install all valves in series and tie the out/return ports together, and connect the remote PB to the 3pt port, all should be good.

If you have a flat fender, that should be a good place for the joystick valve. The lever can be as short or as long as you want.

You could mount the diverter on the uprights of the loader arms however if you do you'll need to connect/disconnect the wiring when you remove the loader.

I was thinking mounting the diverter in the area on the loader arm where the bucket lines change from hoses to steel tubes with some sort of electrical plug that would be near where the loader splits from the tractor.

You might be the first to use a joystick valve on a T-N-T, but it should work.

Be sure to use the float spool for the tilt.

If you install all valves in series and tie the out/return ports together, and connect the remote PB to the 3pt port, all should be good.

If you have a flat fender, that should be a good place for the joystick valve. The lever can be as short or as long as you want.

Not much flat area J_J with the Curtis cab on the tractor. Thats why I wanted the joystick valve in here so I could find the best place to mount it. Why the float on the tilt? I thought the top link.

/ NH TC45DA TNT install questions #20  
You already have float mode with the 3pt. The down position is the float mode.

The tilt float is used primarily when using a box blade.