NH3930 and Ford7209 Loader

/ NH3930 and Ford7209 Loader
You may be right, we will see once I get there. It's been too cold here recently to mess with any of it. The old man that I got the Ford loader from was a FarmTrac dealer for sometime, he has quite a few left on his lot, unfortunately none with loaders on them. The FarmTrac 555 is what I would say is the identical version of the NH3930. If I could just find one with the mounts and get some dimensions from there it'd simplify it greatly.

Thanks for the leads! I'll definitely look into it.

17269679_10208455763778375_579478445_o.jpg 17269978_10208455765498418_1915786742_o.jpg 17237108_10208455767538469_523067373_o.jpg

/ NH3930 and Ford7209 Loader #14  
Any progress?

So progress report, had the mid-mount that came with the loader(off a 3910) welded in some places with stress fractures. Initially I was unsure if this would even fit, because the style between the 3910 series mounts and the 3930 series mounts is quite different. My guess for these differences is mostly the cost of the older series fully welded one piece mount and the bolt together mounts for the newer series. Anywho, bolted it on, needed some bushings but other than that it fits fine. Added the double spool hydraulic valve to the tractor with the tapping block underneath for when I finally have it permanently mounted. So mounted it on the mid mount and unfortunately still haven't had the front brackets made, used a 10,000lb load ratchet connected to each pillar and wrapped around the rear, this acted as a counter lever so I could raise the bucket off the ground and move about. Side note, that is a terrifying way to use the loader, having a strap that close to your legs and under tension is not fun. Don't try that at home. So today I was off work and decided to make something more permanent to get this process moving forward. Used 4x4's to create a mounting point on either side where the normal brackets would mount, from there I used two short pieces to rise up to the bottom of the front frame of the loader and then one long piece to connect to across to each pillar. So now the front frame rests across this piece of wood and I used another ratchet to strap the whole thing down to the wooden bracket. This is by no means a permanent solution nor an idea to actually put the loader to use, it just is a big hassle trying to explain what you need when there are no references to go off of to actually have the brackets made. I do have measurements and pictures now of what I need. So with the loader now mounted to the tractor I can move the whole thing to a shop and the rest can take place a whole lot easier than the tractor and loader being separated. I wasn't able to resist the temptation of playing around with it some just to see how everything will work, I do think I'll be very happy with it in the long run, speed is just fine, I know some people said I would be disappointed, but I can't say I've seen many other loaders move that much faster than what I have set up now. Need to get a couple hoses, all the cylinders are good, no leaks anywhere on that end. The joystick is a little worn out, may have to update that. So all in all, yeah I'd buy a tractor with a loader in the future, but, this has been a learning experience and if you have some time and don't need to get to work yesterday, you could save some money and take the route of putting it all together yourself. I'll post some pictures soon.

/ NH3930 and Ford7209 Loader #16  
Cool, glad to hear, looking forward to the pics.

/ NH3930 and Ford7209 Loader #17  
Don't know if you still need the measurements for the loader brackets for your 3930, I do have the shop drawings for those brackets.

/ NH3930 and Ford7209 Loader #18  
Don't know if you still need the measurements for the loader brackets for your 3930, I do have the shop drawings for those brackets.
I’m interested if you still have the drawings

/ NH3930 and Ford7209 Loader #19  
Can you send me those shop drawings for the 3930 loader brackets?