Nice lunch with John Deere reps.

/ Nice lunch with John Deere reps.
I do participate in their healthcare plans. Same as I do Kubota healthcare plans, New Holland, etc. I am not a company doctor for them by any means or have any affiliation with them. Their insurance is another story and one I'm not too happy with. People who have John Deere health are happy with it for the most part but from the other side it's not too great. But then again very few insurances are any more.

/ Nice lunch with John Deere reps. #22  
So you do have a little bit of an inside track at John Deere headquarters which is obviously to your advantage,which is great.The average Joe would not get the red carpet treatment like you did.
Nice that you could have dinner with them.
I have heard of people getting a hat for buying a tractor.

/ Nice lunch with John Deere reps. #23  
Lawncare:</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Arent you a Doctor for John Deere employees? )</font>

cowboydoc:<font color="green"> I do participate in their healthcare plans. Same as I do Kubota healthcare plans, New Holland, etc. I am not a company doctor for them by any means or have any affiliation with them </font>

Lawncare: </font><font color="blue" class="small">( So you do have a little bit of an inside track at John Deere headquarters which is obviously to your advantage,which is great.The average Joe would not get the red carpet treatment like you did )</font>

Huh? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Nice lunch with John Deere reps.
I have absolutely NO inside track whatsoever. NONE. Probably every doctor in the country treats people with John Deere insurance. Believe me the fights we've had with John Deere insurance they would probably just as soon show me the door as take me to lunch.

John Deere insurance has nothing to do with the agriculture line anyway. They are separate and distinct entitys. John Deere Ag wouldn't have a clue if I treated John Deere employees or not.

Like I said before I am not anything special at all with John Deere. I'm a small operator by most guys farming standards. There are guys who buy one combine or planter that is worth more than all of my equipment combined.

This whole deal was nothing more than good service for a good customer. I'd say the one thing where I have any clout at all is with the dealer. They treat me very well and I go to them anymore with everything.

/ Nice lunch with John Deere reps. #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( These guys were extremely honest about things and told me some more stuff that I can't really say about the new gators, tractor research and such)</font>

But, what can you NOT tell us? Details, please...

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just kidding; I am sure you gave your word... (drats!)

/ Nice lunch with John Deere reps. #26  
I think it is fortunate for you you have a dealer who cares. Far too often in my experience the well established dealers (not just picking on Deere) seem to have an arrogance that it's a privelage to buy from them. Steve...

/ Nice lunch with John Deere reps. #27  
Heh Lawncare, I got a hat, two in fact. One ugly one and one going out to dinner one.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Nice lunch with John Deere reps. #28  
Heh Horse, I would like that, a horse in a hat .Where do you wear your ugly one ????Who give you the ugly hat and who give you the going out to dinner one ?
The Cat in the hat
and The horse in the hat. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif