Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor #21  
Great sounding Mexican food! Now that my mouths watering I gotta say wish I were your neighbor too!

Great way to say thanks in my opinion.

I was in heating and cooling for 38 years so around here if a neighbor has a HVAC problem they call. And since I still have active accounts at the local distributor's I can also furnish parts & equipment to the neighbors wholesale. That's what neighbors are for.

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor #22  
Great sounding Mexican food! Now that my mouths watering I gotta say wish I were your neighbor too!

Great way to say thanks in my opinion.

I was in heating and cooling for 38 years so around here if a neighbor has a HVAC problem they call. And since I still have active accounts at the local distributor's I can also furnish parts & equipment to the neighbors wholesale. That's what neighbors are for.

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor
I tried using www.Mappy.com to find that city in France and couldn't find it. I am vey close to Marseille the second larget city in France. I don't knwo hwere she is but I know where I am /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor
I tried using www.Mappy.com to find that city in France and couldn't find it. I am vey close to Marseille the second larget city in France. I don't knwo hwere she is but I know where I am /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor #25  
If you just know where you are, you're ahead of a lot of us. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor #26  
If you just know where you are, you're ahead of a lot of us. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor #27  
rox,
Thanks for the reply, I used Mappy that you had mentioned before. You are approx 200 KM south if I read the map correctly.
From reading your posts,
I'll bet your neighbors living close to your Olive farm do not feel like "it's the pits". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Sounds like you are a delightful individual.
God Bless US All.

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor #28  
rox,
Thanks for the reply, I used Mappy that you had mentioned before. You are approx 200 KM south if I read the map correctly.
From reading your posts,
I'll bet your neighbors living close to your Olive farm do not feel like "it's the pits". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Sounds like you are a delightful individual.
God Bless US All.

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor #29  
Rox well done! Your choice of menu made it even more special being a new experience for them.

If he spent 8 hours on the repair he sure did save you a bunch of money on labor not to mention the cost of getting the tractor to a dealer. You might still owe him a nice gift in the future.

MarkV

/ Nice Neighbor just fixed our tractor #30  
Rox well done! Your choice of menu made it even more special being a new experience for them.

If he spent 8 hours on the repair he sure did save you a bunch of money on labor not to mention the cost of getting the tractor to a dealer. You might still owe him a nice gift in the future.

MarkV