Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price??

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price?? #1  

WilliamBos

Tractor
MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle
Hi All,

Now have an AGCO Parts login, so I am now looking for prices.

We need a good place to find the best price on a Nimco CV112 control valve, or equivalent to hook remotes on our 1523, so we can take full advantage of the hydraulic flow it has to offer.

Nimco Controls - cv112

Thanks in advance,

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price??
Is this the correct way of hooking it up?

We went to Princess auto and looked at one this morning, but it had no ports for lines to be hooked on the bottom, they were capped, and had springs inside.

I am not sure if that one is called a power beyond or not, it is a line for loader etc, that is capped on our tractor. Once we hook that line up, will we have more hydraulic flow to the remotes??

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price?? #4  
the caps with springs in them are the ends of the spools. These springs are what bring the lever back to neutral. The ports you marked as remotes are the ports to the implement. The supply and return must be on the other side not shown in the picture. Actually now as I think about it I bet the one you show as PB may be the pressure in and the other two are on the hidden side. They should be marked on the valve.

the caps with springs in them are the ends of the spools. These springs are what bring the lever back to neutral. The ports you marked as remotes are the ports to the implement. The supply and return must be on the other side not shown in the picture. Actually now as I think about it I bet the one you show as PB may be the pressure in and the other two are on the hidden side. They should be marked on the valve.

I stopped by Princess auto today, and spoke to the hydraulics guy.

He said this would work. Do you agree?

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price?? #6  
I stopped by Princess auto today, and spoke to the hydraulics guy.

He said this would work. Do you agree?

No, not yet... There should only be one IN, and you have two listed:confused: They should be marked:

IN
OUT or T (for Tank)
PB (for power beyond)

So basically the is one IN and two OUT's

No, not yet... There should only be one IN, and you have two listed:confused: They should be marked:

IN
OUT or T (for Tank)
PB (for power beyond)

So basically the is one IN and two OUT's

Ok, our MF 1523, no loader, has one line with a plug on the end, would this be power beyond? And 2 others that are looped that run to and from our hydro trans.

Which way do we hook it up??

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price?? #8  
Ok, our MF 1523, no loader, has one line with a plug on the end, would this be power beyond? And 2 others that are looped that run to and from our hydro trans.

Which way do we hook it up??

Not familiar with the MF at all...

But if you have a line that is "capped", then that is NOT the PB line because it's got flow all the time that cannot be interrupted-I suspect it's a RTT (Return to Tank) line.

The looped lines sound like the PB lines, but you will have to determine the OUT line(that would go to the IN port of the new valve) and the other line should feed the 3PH (that would go to the PB port on the new valve)

Thanks KennyD.

I have posted a new thread in the MF section, hoping one of the dealers or mechanics will chime in. Nothing in any of our manuals, although we do not have a loader/BH manual. Nothing stamped on the castings, or even online @AGCOPARTS.com.

Would it hurt to do a test, but undoing the lines one at a time and let the fluid tell us which one is which?

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price?? #10  
Would it hurt to do a test, but undoing the lines one at a time and let the fluid tell us which one is which?

It wouldn't hurt anything for just a second-but it will get VERY messy VERY quickly...Best to Identify the ports properly.