Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price??

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price?? #11  
I recently replaced the FEL valve on my GC2300 and now the 3 point hitch doesn't have any power. With high enough RPM it will raise, but not if there is any weight on it.
The FEL operates perfectly so I feel I have that part connected correctly.

The FEL is a MF2350 and the replacement valve is made by Brand Hydraulics and looks similar to the one above except in addition to the loader hoses, there is a hose on either top side. It is a monoblock loader valve with regeneration and is a 2-spool loader valve rated for 10 GPM and 4000 PSI, with adjustable relief preset at 2000 PSI. Spool actions are regeneration with spring-centering and 4th position float.

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price?? #12  
I recently replaced the FEL valve on my GC2300 and now the 3 point hitch doesn't have any power. With high enough RPM it will raise, but not if there is any weight on it.
The FEL operates perfectly so I feel I have that part connected correctly.

The FEL is a MF2350 and the replacement valve is made by Brand Hydraulics and looks similar to the one above except in addition to the loader hoses, there is a hose on either top side. It is a monoblock loader valve with regeneration and is a 2-spool loader valve rated for 10 GPM and 4000 PSI, with adjustable relief preset at 2000 PSI. Spool actions are regeneration with spring-centering and 4th position float.

I just commented to your other post...

It sounds like the PB connection was not made properly or you did not install the PB sleeve in the new valve.

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price?? #13  
Kenny, thanks for your reply.

I didn't install anything extra to the valve. I just mounted it and connected the hoses. In looking at the dimensional schematic that came with the new valve, it shows something that looks like an adapter screwed into the side that says Power Beyond. The paperwork that came with the valve calls this adapter a "Cartridge". Is this "Power Beyond" what makes the 3 point system work?

/ Nimco Cv112 or equivalent - Where to buy @ best price?? #14  
Kenny, thanks for your reply.

I didn't install anything extra to the valve. I just mounted it and connected the hoses. In looking at the dimensional schematic that came with the new valve, it shows something that looks like an adapter screwed into the side that says Power Beyond. The paperwork that came with the valve calls this adapter a "Cartridge". Is this "Power Beyond" what makes the 3 point system work?

How many hoses connect to your valve?

The 3PH is usually fed from the PB port on the loader valve-the hose goes from that port to the tranny case somewhere near the rockshaft valve. Not sure how your machine is setup though...