No AGCO forum?

/ No AGCO forum? #21  
I have herd that Agco was going to quit the compact tractors and those would then be sold by Massey Ferguson. The smallest Agco tractors would be in the 70hp area. This would make fewer models to cover on a Agco forum. Any one know if this is correct on not having smaller tractors. Even if they quit the smaller models there still are a lot of Agco tractors out there and adding a forum would be a good addition.

I heard something very similar to that but what I remember of the compact series from Agco they're partly built by SAME.The GT series is a great example. Agco GT's are/were SAME Dorado's.

Nowadays I don't see Agco ( inclu. MF & however else they own ) on the bigger tractor market as much as some think . Local Agco dealer has switched to Valtra because of sales. And the local MF dealer seems to only deal in used equip. now. The most modern MF in my area would have to be a 6180( not a bad tractor I have to say) and the most modern Agco is an Agco Allis 8630.(which I like mostly because there SAME built ). The only Agco brand I can see gaining popularity while taking a few stones is Fendt.

/ No AGCO forum? #22  
I heard something very similar to that but what I remember of the compact series from Agco they're partly built by SAME.The GT series is a great example. Agco GT's are/were SAME Dorado's.

Nowadays I don't see Agco ( inclu. MF & however else they own ) on the bigger tractor market as much as some think . Local Agco dealer has switched to Valtra because of sales. And the local MF dealer seems to only deal in used equip. now. The most modern MF in my area would have to be a 6180( not a bad tractor I have to say) and the most modern Agco is an Agco Allis 8630.(which I like mostly because there SAME built ). The only Agco brand I can see gaining popularity while taking a few stones is Fendt.

Agco owns Valtra

/ No AGCO forum? #23  
Agco owns Valtra

Yes I'm aware of that but my point was the actual Agco brand the Orange tractors were losing there place in the dealership for a different brand, yes still owned by Agco but they use different designs and have a whole different layout within the cab.

/ No AGCO forum? #24  
I know but from the other way around. The pre Agco aquired valtra dealer here sold a lot of tractors. Once agco bought Valtra they took on Agco and now there is hardly any Valtras on their lot. They are still a dealer but they don't stock them.

/ No AGCO forum?
I was just discussing this forum with a friend of mine who is a pretty big farmer in my area. I don't think he even knows how to turn on a computer. I told him about TBN and suggested he could join to get information about his AGCO Challenger 635 series tractor, but wait.....no he can't.

We don't have any AGCO or Challenger forums. :rolleyes::D:eek: