No Kubota UDT or Super UDT for me

/ No Kubota UDT or Super UDT for me #31  
The Chevron synthetic hydraulic fluid finally came in to the jobber on Thursday. I haven't had a chance to do the fluid change yet. Maybe I'll get to it this weekend. The jobber told me that the Louisville distributor didn't stock it and that mine had to come from somewhere in NJ because no one this far south buys the stuff.

/ No Kubota UDT or Super UDT for me #32  
They also have Super UDT in 2.5 gal Jugs for $25.40 each plus $5.00 shipping. Do the math and it comes out cheaper than a 5 gal jug. I ordered over $500.00 worth of parts from them and all it cost for shipping for the whole order was $5.00. If you have any questions at all just e mail Ronnie Bowman. He'll get back to ya real quick. They're real good people to do business with.

/ No Kubota UDT or Super UDT for me #33  
Mark, Just changed my fluid to the Chevron Synthetic. Lookin GOOD.

/ No Kubota UDT or Super UDT for me #34  
Do any of you drain the lines when converting to synthetic? I noticed the specs say it is compatible with standard oils so my guess is a bit in the sysem will not create a problem.

/ No Kubota UDT or Super UDT for me #35  
Markhunstiger, where can we get the Chevron fluid?

/ No Kubota UDT or Super UDT for me #36  
Super UDT was quoted @ $60 for a 5 gallon bucket from my dealer. It was made for Kubota tractors, so that's all I will use.