No link back to thread

/ No link back to thread #11  
Is it just that the hyperlink is not click-able or is the link pointing to the wrong page?

We use a third party mailing service to delivery notification messages and they may have changed their settings to send multi-part instead of plain text. We'll look into it and get it resolved.

/ No link back to thread #12  
Is it just that the hyperlink is not click-able or is the link pointing to the wrong page?

We use a third party mailing service to delivery notification messages and they may have changed their settings to send multi-part instead of plain text. We'll look into it and get it resolved.
I don't know what the correct term is, it could be called the (hyperlink), all I know is the thread link is not high lighted like it was back around Nov. 7th, I could click on it and go right to the thread. The link is pointing to the right page, but now I have to copy and paste, copy and paste copy and paste.......Know what I mean Vern, somebody must know how to fix this.

/ No link back to thread #13  

The links are not click able for me. It looks like a they were both sent the same way, both have the message marked as:
Code:
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Aaron Z

/ No link back to thread #14  
if the email contains hyperlink text but doesn't show it as a link. may be something in the email that is not displaying html.

posting the text here, and this forum automatically parses out html ?
I don't see (html) on my new notifications and I don't see (html) on my older notifications before Nov. 8th, on Nov. 5th is the last time I could click on the link that was high lighted, what happened since I do not know, could be global warming.

/ No link back to thread #15  
Last edited:
   / No link back to thread #16  
OK, somebody else started the thread.
Also known as:--- I am not dreaming.

The links do show up, not in blue and not underlined and don't work.
I have to copy and paste in new window, real pain you know where.

Win 7, Firefox, AVG

It has to be something your '3rd party' does as (ex) XFAXMAN's link (1 post up) is click able for me.

i.e. it appears to come from 'mark all read' or 'subscribed' threads.

/ No link back to thread #17  
OK, somebody else started the thread.
Also known as:--- I am not dreaming.

The links do show up, not in blue and not underlined and don't work.
I have to copy and paste in new window, real pain you know where.

Win 7, Firefox, AVG

It has to be something your '3rd party' does as (ex) XFAXMAN's link (1 post up) is click able for me.

i.e. it appears to come from 'mark all read' or 'subscribed' threads.

Yep, clickable here for me too, but not in my email program. All I did was copy it from the email and paste it here.

/ No link back to thread #18  
the board is parsing the text links and makign them clickable.

/ No link back to thread #19  
the board is parsing the text links and makign them clickable.
Right, but the question is why is it not highlighted and clickable in the email?

All the other emails with links from other senders are clickable.

Last edited:
   / No link back to thread #20  
i'd check the way in which the email is handled at rcvr or delivered.