No link back to thread

/ No link back to thread #21  
I did not see where the OP stated what e-mail client they are using...it seems that the e-mail message is being sent or at least read in a "plain text" format rather than RTF "Rich Text Format (HTML)...

/ No link back to thread #22  
I did not see where the OP stated what e-mail client they are using...it seems that the e-mail message is being sent or at least read in a "plain text" format rather than RTF "Rich Text Format (HTML)...
It appears that this is a Gmail Webmail problem?
Links work fine in the Android Gmail client, the Android Outlook client and the Outlook Web Access 2010 Webmail interface but not in the Gmail Webmail interface...

Aaron Z

Last edited:
   / No link back to thread #23  
It appears that this is a Gmail Webmail problem?
Links work fine in the Android Gmail client, the Android Outlook client and the Outlook Web Access 2010 Webmail interface...

Aaron Z

For me on Mail and 8.1, it is only from TBN, but it has always been that way. The links in all other emails are clickable.

I just now forwarded it to myself and all 5 links are not underlined I will paste it here, they will be underlined:

Dear Xfaxman,

Twotter has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... - in the Attachments forum of TractorByNet.com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/211635-grappling-fun-picture-thread-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Thanks for the Review Pappy. Does not sound like it would fit my needs, but if I had the budget for several grapples, I could find a home for it ;-)

Xfaxman- That makes short work of it! That is an impressive machine.

Thanks for the explanations guys.

Rob

To reply to this post, please visit: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/211635-grappling-fun-picture-thread-new-post.html

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

Thank you,

TractorByNet.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...=764171&auth=1e0c7219e6b0ddeba159e185d4dd7f1a

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

Sent by TractorByNet.com - 1945 Camino Vida Roble, Carlsbad, CA 92008
---
What's new in the tractor industry? Find out at TractorByNet.com - Useful articles on compact tractor topics; news, how-to, buying advice, and more.

/ No link back to thread
"Is there a problem on my end?" That was my question. I do have gmail. I just went back thru my TRASH and found the problem started on Nov.8 .I thank every one for your posts. Maybe Muhammad can help with this? lt190b

/ No link back to thread #25  
the board is parsing the text links and makign them clickable.

(Parsing) or syntactic analysis is the process of analyzing a string of symbols, either in natural language or in computer languages, conforming to the rules of a formal grammar. The term parsing comes from Latin pars (orationis), meaning part (of speech).

(Parsing) When I saw this word I thought it was a miss spelt, so I type it and to my surprise, no spell check, I never even heard of this word before, I looked it up, read the definition 5 times and still don't what that word means. If the word (parsing) would mean, the thread link is no longer high lighted so it can be clicked on, then atleast I'd know the word means and maybe this could be one reason why I'm having trouble not being able click on the thread link anymore, let alone understanding computers, anyways this problem is diffidently above my pay grade.

/ No link back to thread #26  
"Is there a problem on my end?" That was my question. I do have gmail. I just went back thru my TRASH and found the problem started on Nov.8 .I thank every one for your posts. Maybe Muhammad can help with this? lt190b
Same with me, SOS SOS..................................

/ No link back to thread #27  
(Parsing) or syntactic analysis is the process of analyzing a string of symbols, either in natural language or in computer languages, conforming to the rules of a formal grammar. The term parsing comes from Latin pars (orationis), meaning part (of speech).

(Parsing) When I saw this word I thought it was a miss spelt, so I type it and to my surprise, no spell check, I never even heard of this word before, I looked it up, read the definition 5 times and still don't what that word means. If the word (parsing) would mean, the thread link is no longer high lighted so it can be clicked on, then atleast I'd know the word means and maybe this could be one reason why I'm having trouble not being able click on the thread link anymore, let alone understanding computers, anyways this problem is diffidently above my pay grade.

Parsing in this case means that the software used to run TBN analyzes your post to find urls (the address of the link) and automatically make them clickable.
It can also be used to describe analyzing something, but it usually describes a computer looking through data to find something that matches a set of rules. In this case, the rules are probbaly something like "Find a bunch of letters together with no spaces that begins with http:// or https://"

Aaron Z

/ No link back to thread #28  
aczlan, thanks you did it, you fixed my high lighted link back thread, its a miracle! I knew it would take someone who knows what the word parsing means to fix this, now I can go back to just clicking on the high lighted parsing thread and go right to the parsing forum where the parsing comment is. Did I use the word parsing in a sentence correctly? I was so excited I didn't have time to understand your definition yet, I'll go back and read it again, but I cant wait till I get another parsing high lighted notice from this forum to see if it still works

/ No link back to thread
aczlan, thanks you did it, you fixed my high lighted link back thread, its a miracle! I knew it would take someone who knows what the word parsing means to fix this, now I can go back to just clicking on the high lighted parsing thread and go right to the parsing forum where the parsing comment is. Did I use the word parsing in a sentence correctly? I was so excited I didn't have time to understand your definition yet, I'll go back and read it again, but I cant wait till I get another parsing high lighted notice from this forum to see if it still works
Oldpath05, I'm glad yours is fixed, mine is not. lt190b

/ No link back to thread #30  
Oldpath05, I'm glad yours is fixed, mine is not. lt190b
Yes, it work again, my link back is high lighted, and Thanks, I hope someone will figure yours out, it's so much easier to just click on the high lighted link and go to the thread. But that seems kinder strange that mine is fixed and yours isn't, good luck.