No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ???

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #22  
IMG_1349.JPGI have seen bigger.

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #23  
That sure is..

that is one heckava stump..

Its not the size of the machine.... :). Its the willpower. I dont hold back at all on this machine and its taken everything very well.

Best stump trick yet is to throw a big rock in the trench.... Then use it as a fulcrum sort of... Backside of bucket placed on rock while curling teeth against bottom of stump prying up. You can actually zoom in that pic and see a rock i used

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #24  
Unless you can get the rock close to the bucket lip not much is gained. But it's a cool idea.

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #25  
Lining up more projects for next year. Looking for a rear mount snow blower now. Tryng to figure out how to get this tractor to my new home in Brazil as well.

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #26  
   / No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #27  
Exactly ... Not much to say when they keep running perfectly

That's telling it like it is! :laughing:

We've only ever had MFs - when you're on a good thing, stay with it. :thumbsup:

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #28  
Just went over 630 hrs on mine last week. Have had a few problems, mostly simple ones I fixed myself: a couple of hoses that let go, the old broken ground cable thing.... only serious issue was with the 4WD selector fork that broke off in the transmission; THAT was expensive. Too bad it was out of warranty, as it was pretty obviously a poor weld job on the fork.

Other than that it's been doing a great job for me in lawn mowing, snow blowing, digging, moving stuff, and land clearing. (Still on the original battery, too!)

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #29  
Your Father's Oldsmobile :eek:
View attachment 477272

Or

Didn't there used to be a Massey Ferguson Dealer there? :irked:
View attachment 477275

Great photo of the 58, 88, Biscuit.

Anyone here know how to put gasoline in it. (I do.)

My Father had a 1958 Oldsmobile 98 with 312 HP J-2 371 tri power engine and 4 speed Hydromatic when I earned my driver's license. This in the day when most automatic transmissions were 2 speed.

This was the first air conditioned car that I or any of my friends had ever seen, and, unlike the AC cars of today, the AC would drive you to the outside on 90 degree days if turned to max.

Quite a ride for a 16 year old with a new driver's license.

SDT

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #30  
I just got some good set time on my 1529 a few weeks ago. I reworked the driveway of our place in NC. The tractor performed very well and accomplished all I hoped for, and I learned quite a bit as well! I'm pretty sure anyone watching would have gotten a good laugh at times when I wold hit the wrong lever and send the loader bucket up when I needed to raise the 3 pt... Here is a before and an after photo.IMG_1540.JPGIMG_1624.JPG