Noise Canceling earphones

/ Noise Canceling earphones #11  
I have the Peltor WorkTunes AM/FM Hearing Protector with Digital Tuning #90541. About $50 from Amazon. These give a pretty good noise reduction of 22db but they are not "active" noise reduction like the Bose. They are essentially traditional ear protectors with a built in digital radio. The ear protection works well and they are reasonably comfortable. The radio is iffy. I use it but it doesn't pull in even local stations very well. The nice thing about this product is that you can attach a MP3 player easily and play it through the speakers. That works pretty well. I use duct tape to hold the small mp3 play (tiny really) right on the headband so it is not in the way.

/ Noise Canceling earphones #12  
I use ear buds & listen to music off my IPhone while running the tractor. I only put one of the buds in my ear, that way I can still hear the tone of the engine & sounds coming from the equipment behind me. You are still able to hear sqeaks & pops from the equip, & able to enjoy your tunes.

/ Noise Canceling earphones #13  
I have these and like them real well. I really like the ability to plug in my MP3 player.
3M Digital Work Tunes

/ Noise Canceling earphones #15  
Bose QC2's for me. Worth every penny.

/ Noise Canceling earphones #16  
Those are rebranded Peltor Worktunes just like the ones I described above. Cheaper from Amazon.
They were a gift to me, so price is moot!:thumbsup:

/ Noise Canceling earphones #17  
I like to be able to hear what is going on with my equipment, so I don't wear anything though I probably should.

Although I do wear the JD noise canceling headphones, I can still hear and identify any changes in engine/transmission/implement noises

Brian

/ Noise Canceling earphones #18  
Westone CR1 Custom Recreational Earphone - MSRP $289.00

CR1.jpg

Custom Recreational Earphone for the active lifestyle!

For active individuals who love their music and want to upgrade from stock stereo earbuds. Perfect for travel, exercise, or motorsports (not recommended for on-road use), the CR-1 is driven by a set of high quality drivers in a pair of full shell clear custom earpieces. Compatible with virtually any personal audio devices including iPod, CD, DVD, and MP3 players, with a 50-inch hardwired black cable and 3.5mm stereo plug.

Available only in vinyl.

CR1 Specifications
Sensitivity: 114 dB/mW
Frequency response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz
Impedance: 25 ohms
Driver: Balanced armature

Ear impressions are required to order all Elite Series products. Simply visit a local hearing care professional or click here to find an authorized dispenser. Make sure to ask for Westone monitors by name.

Disclosure - I am a Dealer for Westone Products.

Jack

/ Noise Canceling earphones
I have a pair of Bose QC3 headphones that I use sometimes when I'm cutting grass. The only problem is sometimes when I'm "jamming" I notice that I've got the volume up too loud.... I also have a set of noise isolation ear buds from Sony that I prefer, because the headphones are just too hot.

Using the Sony noise isolation era buds can you hear music at a resonable level while mowing?

/ Noise Canceling earphones #20  
FIVE thumbs up for the Westones! I have a pair of UM2's, and they are my best friends. I use them when I am riding my motorcycle, running the vacuum, and doing just about anything noisy. They fit in your ear, so there is nothing outside to get hot and sweaty. Because of their fit, they block the majority of the outside noise. And their sound quality is out of this world. Westone also has the best customer service I have encountered in quite some time. I highly recommend them.

Disclosure: Not a dealer. Just a very satisfied customer.

Nick