Noise cancelling earphones

/ Noise cancelling earphones #21  
I don't like how the qc 15s must be tethered for music. Is there a good set of BLUETOOTH passive noise reducing earmuffs? Aviation maybe? And no, I can't slip the in ear 'tooth under my muffs, too painful for my dumbo ears.

/ Noise cancelling earphones #22  
I don't like how the qc 15s must be tethered for music. Is there a good set of BLUETOOTH passive noise reducing earmuffs? Aviation maybe? And no, I can't slip the in ear 'tooth under my muffs, too painful for my dumbo ears.

I usually just run the cord to my iPhone through the inside of my button down shirt. Stays out of the way whenever I am getting on / off the tractor.

I don't know of any Bluetooth headphones like this. That would consume a lot of your phone's battery, I would bet. But I am interested to know if anyone else has come across any.

/ Noise cancelling earphones #23  
the plantronics backbeats last about 7 hours on their own. I don't notice any increased battery consumption on the phone besides running the app to play music. Personally, I didn't like the wires catching on tools/equipment

/ Noise cancelling earphones #24  
the plantronics backbeats last about 7 hours on their own. I don't notice any increased battery consumption on the phone besides running the app to play music. Personally, I didn't like the wires catching on tools/equipment

But these are not truly noise-cancelling, correct? I think I meant that I have never seen any noise-cancelling over-ear headphones.

/ Noise cancelling earphones #25  
But these are not truly noise-cancelling, correct? I think I meant that I have never seen any noise-cancelling over-ear headphones.

Sounds like a great product idea - NC ear phones that are bluetooth capable.

/ Noise cancelling earphones #26  

These ones are Bluetooth AND built-in MP3.. Havent tried them yet, but are fairly cheap, fit over the ears, and rechargable.. :)

Amazon.com : Bluedio R Super Hifi Bluetooth Headphone Built in Mp3 Player Black : Electronics

edit: I guess this is the latest version with aptX, suppression, and Bluetooth 4.0: Amazon.com: Bluedio R+ Bluetooth Stereo Hi-fi Headphone the upgrade version of R Supports NFC aptX® audio suppression solution Bluetooth4.0 8Tracks headset Support Line-in Mode Multi-Media Playing Micro-SD Card (32GB) Music Playing: Electronics

/ Noise cancelling earphones #27  
   / Noise cancelling earphones #28  
Oh.. jst in case. they are NOT active noise cancelling.. But are over the hear with good suppression.

/ Noise cancelling earphones #29  
I'm more of an Audio Technica fan. Not cheap, but nowhere near the cost of the Bose. If you time it right, you can often find them on sale at Staples (of all places!) Ath-anc7b is what I have for plane trips.

/ Noise cancelling earphones #30  
The Bose are great quality. They are are a little delicate and they break but they can repair them.They use a triple A battery. We use them in all our aircraft. They come with different jack adapters for airline use and other apps.