Nortrac Dozer

/ Nortrac Dozer #32  
My guess is he re-evaluated the whole situation and decided he would be in over his head, both on repair capability and operator experience. Too bad. Doubt he'll be heard from again - not uncommon for first-timers. :ashamed:

/ Nortrac Dozer
Haven't had time, hopefully I'll have time this week to go back and take a look. Thanks again for the info and help. I'll keep ya'll posted. Maybe the best thing that could happen is some other person is the proud new owner?????????????

Mike

/ Nortrac Dozer #34  
Haven't had time, hopefully I'll have time this week to go back and take a look. Thanks again for the info and help. I'll keep ya'll posted. Maybe the best thing that could happen is some other person is the proud new owner?????????????

Mike

Hey Mike! Glad you're still on board.:thumbsup:

/ Nortrac Dozer #36  
   / Nortrac Dozer #37  
Didn't write him off, just wondered if he faded out. A lot of threads like this are started, go hot and heavy then blip "that's all folks" Then we never know what happened :confused:

/ Nortrac Dozer
My offshore fishing season is just starting. The reason I wasn't posting over the weekend I had a spur of the moment marlin fishing trip with actor Tommy Lee Jones come up. I going back to take a look at it and see how bad he really wants to sell if everything you guys said to check, checks out.

Mike

/ Nortrac Dozer #39  
Five days without a post and you guys wrote him off? :laughing:
I thought is was a wee bit pre-mature too but it has happens lots of time... regardless of what happens, TBN loves to know how it ends up.

They are good *little* dozers... just want to make sure you get a good one :thumbsup:.

PS. used to love deep sea fishing... (we need a puking icon here :confused2:)

/ Nortrac Dozer
The owner has re listed his dozer at $6500, my last offer was $4000 and a case of cold beer, he came back at $5000 and a case of cold beer, I think I may offer $4250 and cut the case to a 12 pack. The owner will deliver the dozer, about 35 miles one way for free. I still have to go and operate it myself and check the other things you guys have pointed out. I feel for sure he will take $4500, but I don't know if I will go that high with it in the condition it is in, maybe cutting that case of cold beer back to a 12 pack I might get his attention.

Mike