Price Check Not sure of my investment

/ Not sure of my investment #21  
Gman,
I'm not sure of what you speak. What new john deere's or Kubota's which are HSTC are you referring to; I would be very interested.

Neither brand....both are pretty much the most expensive for the features/performance offered. A Kioti DK50SE HST cab would be in the ballpark of that price, have a little more power, a stronger loader, and additional standard features (when compared with new), standard rear remote, rear 3pt control, etc.

/ Not sure of my investment
Gman,
Thank you for your info. but I want to invest my money in either JD or Kubota

/ Not sure of my investment #23  
Gman,
Thank you for your info. but I want to invest my money in either JD or Kubota

Hey, if you want to spend more, and get less, that's your choice. :D

Just don't buy into the "it's an investment"....it's not. It's a purchase/expense, that is guaranteed to lose money. The whole "it's a better investment" is a salesman's trick to fool people who don't know any better.

/ Not sure of my investment
Thanks

/ Not sure of my investment #25  
Neither brand....both are pretty much the most expensive for the features/performance offered. A Kioti DK50SE HST cab would be in the ballpark of that price, have a little more power, a stronger loader, and additional standard features (when compared with new), standard rear remote, rear 3pt control, etc.

Curious what you think is better about the Kioti? Don't see according to tractordata where the DK50 has more power or pto hp, both show to be less than the 4320. The Kioti may be turned up more as far as the lift performance but that may be a matter of how conservative company wants to be. The ehydro is a better setup to use imo for what its worth. I am not knocking Kioti either, just don't see where it is more powerful.

When I was shopping I decided on the 4520 as it offered a decent increase in power over the 4320 for just a few bucks more. Been a good tractor so far.

/ Not sure of my investment #26  
Curious what you think is better about the Kioti? Don't see according to tractordata where the DK50 has more power or pto hp, both show to be less than the 4320. The Kioti may be turned up more as far as the lift performance but that may be a matter of how conservative company wants to be. The ehydro is a better setup to use imo for what its worth. I am not knocking Kioti either, just don't see where it is more powerful.

The Kioti is listed at 49hp, and the Deere is at 48hp. That's why I said a little more power. It appears there's an error on Kioti's website, and Tractor Data about the PTO HP, as it's showing less than what the DK45SE Hydro has, which can't be right. The loader offers roughly 15% more lift...reasonably significant difference if you use a lot of your loader capacity (I certainly do).

I wasn't suggesting there was a world of difference, and wouldn't have said anything at all if the OP had previously said he wouldn't consider anything but two brands. Since that's the case, I don't want to muddy up the thread with a tangent :)

/ Not sure of my investment #27  
Rockgod,
Thank you for your opinion. "not too far out of line" is the $28,500 ? If I take this I also need a snowblower and there is a used one for sale which is a front end for $5,000, but the local jd dealership wants $700- $1000, to customize vs a rear pull which ultimately will cost about $ 6400. I would very much like your opinion.
Thanks
TJ

One of the reasons I traded in my 1 1/2 yr old 4320 was because Deere didn't offer a front mt. blower. Check that, frame mounted front blower. They do offer a loader mt. but those run 13K. If you can get them to fab up one for that price, i'd look into it.

/ Not sure of my investment #28  
The Kioti is listed at 49hp, and the Deere is at 48hp. That's why I said a little more power.

And (not to muddy the waters any more) but let's not forget that the Kioti is brand new and under warranty, while the Deere--as fine a tractor as it is--is used. Apples-to-apples, Kioti will probably under-price Deere across the line. That's not a good thing or a bad thing; it's just a thing.

/ Not sure of my investment #29  
I may have misunderstood his post but it sounded to me like he was describing a rear PTO driven front mount Snow Blower. The manufacture who's name he used makes such units. A drive shaft runs from the rear of the tractor to the front. Heavy units and pricey.

/ Not sure of my investment #30  
I may have misunderstood his post but it sounded to me like he was describing a rear PTO driven front mount Snow Blower. The manufacture who's name he used makes such units. A drive shaft runs from the rear of the tractor to the front. Heavy units and pricey.

That's what I thought he was describing too.

Erskine, makes a unit too but it's a front mount. It's pretty cool.

Here's a link. At the bottom of the page there's a short video. You can get these units (72") for around 7-8K, not all that bad for a front mount blower.

Front Mount Snowblower - Erskine Attachments, Inc.