Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ?

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #11  
That thread is still currently in the "Friendly Politics" forum. I think it might the one about "Eating Older People". I can't locate that thread. I, for one, can not understand the possibility of offensive or vulgar language or family friendly being an issue in regards to the deletion.I never saw any of those previous mentioned characteristics visible in the thread at all. I thought it contained informative information.
I cant find that thread either. Weird. Fitted in with this one I think:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/224037-birth-control-whats-your-thoughts.html
larry

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #12  
I get those now and then.

I figure if you don't.. you aren't standing up for what you believe in enough :)

soundguy

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #13  
ya, the eating older people thread is gone. too bad, i liked it.

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #14  
Yikes!

I missed that one I guess.

soylent green anybody?

soundguy

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #15  
You were probably designated by either Robert Stadler or Wesley Mouch...

Danneskjöld security....

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #16  
Yikes!

I missed that one I guess.

soylent green anybody?

soundguy

I didn't.

I was one of the deletions.

I had mentioned soylent green in the thread. Great flick.

Like you, I get deletions (or dillutions) ocassionally and I have a select number of posters on ignore. This forum has evolved into something else from what it was way back when...... I know you remember.:)

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #17  
I didn't.

I was one of the deletions.

I had mentioned soylent green in the thread. Great flick.

Like you, I get deletions (or dillutions) ocassionally and I have a select number of posters on ignore. This forum has evolved into something else from what it was way back when...... I know you remember.:)

ignoring posts/posters is typical for those that simply refuse to read the opinions of others that they disagree with and or they have no argument that can counter the logic of those they disagree with..."the truth hurts" and ignoring someone's opinion merely suppresses the pain.

This forum is a great (unsurpassed) source of information when it comes to tractors and related topics and because of its diversity of contributors it also has diversity of intellects. Those that refuse to acknowledge diverse opinions (ignore lists) because they are so different form their own are only showing their lack of intellect.

Stupid people almost always reject what they do not agree with or do not understand.

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #18  
ignoring posts/posters is typical for those that simply refuse to read the opinions of others that they disagree with and or they have no argument that can counter the logic of those they disagree with..."the truth hurts" and ignoring someone's opinion merely suppresses the pain.

This forum is a great (unsurpassed) source of information when it comes to tractors and related topics and because of its diversity of contributors it also has diversity of intellects. Those that refuse to acknowledge diverse opinions (ignore lists) because they are so different form their own are only showing their lack of intellect.

Stupid people almost always reject what they do not agree with or do not understand.
A little strongly worded, but I certainly have some agreement with what youre saying. I think everybody always has a potential valuable contribution. I wouldnt shortchange myself by ignoring.
larry

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #19  
I too am a member of the deletion club, Political correctness and I dont get along :D

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #20