NX5010 - FEL is stuck in the fully raised position - How to lower

/ NX5010 - FEL is stuck in the fully raised position - How to lower
Thanks for the responses everyone. I did wind up loosening a top hose from the hydraulic cylinder for the boom on my FEL to drain it. It came down very slowly and I stopped it about 2 feet off the ground and got the grapple off of it. This height also allowed me to load it up on the trailer. It is sitting at the dealership awaiting repair. Should be ready next week. Also, will take this opportunity to put hydraulics on the rear of the tractor so two birds with one stone.

Thanks
Bigfish50

/ NX5010 - FEL is stuck in the fully raised position - How to lower #12  
Loosen a hose and let it down.

/ NX5010 - FEL is stuck in the fully raised position - How to lower #13  
Thanks for the responses everyone. I did wind up loosening a top hose from the hydraulic cylinder for the boom on my FEL to drain it. It came down very slowly and I stopped it about 2 feet off the ground and got the grapple off of it. This height also allowed me to load it up on the trailer. It is sitting at the dealership awaiting repair. Should be ready next week. Also, will take this opportunity to put hydraulics on the rear of the tractor so two birds with one stone.

Thanks
Bigfish50
Since you are adding rear hydraulics you may want to put both of them in. I added one on mine right after I bought my tractor in 2016 and wished shortly after that i should have put in both. I now have two sets of rear remotes. With a hydraulic toplink, that uses up one of them. I use the other one for my 3pth splitter, front remotes for my grapple and running the power feed on my 3pth woodchipper. If I had a cab I would have added the 3rd rear remote too.